Wheel bearing question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheel bearing question

If I get wheel hubs for an Acura CL to do a rotor over hub conversion, do I need to press out the old wheel bearings and put accord ones in or are they the same thing? Thanks!

Has to be a 2.3 Acura CL. I'm not sure if the wheel bearings will be same though. Why not buy a 90-93 Accord wheel bearing assembly (put it on credit card if you have to) and compare. Then, return & get credit back if you don't need it.
    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

just get new accord bearings. thats what I have

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

the bearing are the same.... a lot of people buy new ones because they only cost about $35-$75...
        are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

yea i confirmed it, the wheel bearings are the same with only the cl hubs pressed into them.

I didnt want to fuss and my wheel bearings were bad so i orderd it from TAS auto for 300 bucks already pressed in. Got some 98 accord rotors and was good to go for the conversion.

If your going to do that buy the screws to.
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
          X