Les Schwab won't touch my car...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Les Schwab won't touch my car...

So, after i lowered my car, took it to schwabs like a week later, which was a big mistake because by then i already ruined my tires to the point the metal wires were showing. Anyways, they alighned it, it was a day and night difference, went from cornering like shit (tires would squeel when i barely turned) and pulling to the right hard, to pure sex... Its was perfect. NOW, he did reccomend i get a camber kit to fix my -2.5 front camber and -2 rear camber. So i went in a couple days ago cuz my car was acting up (the same day i got new tires) and i told him what was up, said it was acting lke it was before i got an alignment, pulling hard to the right, bad oversteer (trn kina sharp and ubrupped and when i straiten the wheel it jockeys back and forth and roles the back end around), all this NEVER happend after i got my alignment. He refused to look at it and simply asked if i got a camber kit and i said no and he said he couldnt do anything until i do, for all i know my toe is off for some reason, wether it was from a nasty bump or something else.

Everyone else i talked to says they have to look at it, because something could be wrong. Since its within my 30 days of my payed alignment, its free... So, i called around and other schwabs are more than happy to look at it and mabey try to squeeze me in for an alignment to fix the problem. So, i asked my fellow CB7tuner members, what do YOU think is wrong, and what should happen? Pretty much your opinions... Ive read of the pros and cons of camber kits, like rubbing the fenders, etc. It sounds like i really dont NEED one as long as my Toe is set properly. I also JUST installed my new dropzone struts on my coilovers yesterday, rides MUCH nicer, when i installed my stock struts on the coilovers i did it wrong so the struts were all blown and pushing out the top, causing it to hit the hood, etc... Long post, i know, but thank you!

Further detail apon request, but i pretty much covered it.

U might have fucked up ball joints or something... something the dude should have caught and not aligned your car with before fixing

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
      U might have fucked up ball joints or something... something the dude should have caught and not aligned your car with before fixing
      Ya, i think somethings up. The other schwabs told me to ask for the manager and just tell him whats up, theres no reason they shouldnt look at it... But now since the bridge is closed between me and them (10 miles) i have to drive 68 miles around just to get there... Fuck that.

Comment

Working...
      X