Clear All

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
    Springs:
    Sprint Extremes (discontiuned)
    Cut (dangerous)
    Heated (dangerous)

Coilovers:
    Possiblities are nearly endless
    Simply wait and save some more money and purchase coilovers, so you can get what you want. Otherwise if you purchase springs, will only allow you to lower the car a few inches, and you will not be happy.
    Bisimoto Engineering
    1) Call 1-888-9BC-MOTO(888-922-6686 ext. 1) Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST
    2) Email me, robert@bisimoto.com
    3) Contact me on AIM, robert@bisimoto.com

Comment

Someone linked to my thread! lol

First off, Neuspeed race springs and H&R race give the exact same drop and have the same spring rates, except a 5lb difference in the rear, which isn't anything you'll notice....as far as you should be concerned, the only difference between the two is the color lol.

Also, neither of those springs drop quite as low as the originally mentioned Sprint 2.25" springs. My car with Neuspeed race springs and neuspeed koni yellows on the middle perch all around vs steelbluesleepr's car with the sprint 2.25" springs on kyb grs's:

As you can see, his car is slightly lower on the sprint springs. My car is now on the lowest perch all around, so its probably about his ride height now...its not much of a difference. I can tell you those sprint springs are softer than the neuspeed or h&r race springs though.

Its not the best setup in the world, but a better-than-average setup that won't break your wallet, should last awhile, and will let you truly "slam" your car would be like Tokico Hp shocks with ground controls...just don't get too stiff of rates on the GC's...the Tokico blues can't handle race spring rates the best.
      There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i've got teh sprint 2.25 springs, they ride ok. a little too soft for my liking personally. it could be my strut choice of skunk2 though as well.

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
          i've got teh sprint 2.25 springs, they ride ok. a little too soft for my liking personally. it could be my strut choice of skunk2 though as well.
          I don't think that's it. They are a softer spring with rates between 15-20% over stock... that means I can say almost positive they aren't much over 200lbs if at all.

Jayson's car had them with kyb grs and on smooth roads and light bumps it rode almost like stock....very nice and comfortable...I just feel that the suspension travel was too great with too low of a spring and damping rate...so a little more prone to bottoming out.
          There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz View Post
            Last time I checked... This was slammed

okay thats the height im going for maybe not the body kit and chrome rims but i like that height

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
            And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
            Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

Working...
            X