5 Lug Swap ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 Lug Swap ?

Will 5 LUG suspension from a prelude work on my CB ? I heard that only the front will and that I need ones from a rear odyssey van or something like that.

I found a set for $250 is that good ?

dying to put some Civic SI rims on my cb

Links to my rides :
    1992 Accord EX*
    1990 Accord EX
    1991 Accord SE (4th)
    1991 Accord SE (3rd)
    1991 Accord SE (2ND)
    1991 Accord SE

Originally posted by Hondateck2010 View Post
    Will 5 LUG suspension from a prelude work on my CB ? I heard that only the front will and that I need ones from a rear odyssey van or something like that.

I found a set for $250 is that good ?

dying to put some Civic SI rims on my cb
    theres a few diy's on this forum im sure you can find if you do a quick search...
    i believe you can use the 5 lug prelude/ody knuckles for the front
    and prelude 5 lug hub for the rear and use the itr rotors..assuming you alreadly have rear disc...
    i think $250 is a good deal...
    i wanna do this eventually w/ extended/exposed wheel studs/nuts but thats gonna cost some dough..

Comment

You can use the front knuckles.

For the rears, you need a BRAND NEW Prelude hub and 6th gen Accord V6 rotors. Used rears will not work 99% of the time as the hub will come apart when you try to take it off.

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by PhatAccord View Post
        theres a few diy's on this forum im sure you can find if you do a quick search...
        i believe you can use the 5 lug prelude/ody knuckles for the front
        and prelude 5 lug hub for the rear and use the itr rotors..assuming you alreadly have rear disc...
        i think $250 is a good deal...
        i wanna do this eventually w/ extended/exposed wheel studs/nuts but thats gonna cost some dough..
        Yea I looked at the DIY before but the internet was acting up in the hotel im in so I did a quick posting

so I can use the prelude HUB and wont need to change the rear susp ? and itr rotors are from ?

should I just get the front from the guy or the whole setup ?

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
        You can use the front knuckles.

For the rears, you need a BRAND NEW Prelude hub and 6th gen Accord V6 rotors. Used rears will not work 99% of the time as the hub will come apart when you try to take it off.
        How much they go for ?

Links to my rides :
        1992 Accord EX*
        1990 Accord EX
        1991 Accord SE (4th)
        1991 Accord SE (3rd)
        1991 Accord SE (2ND)
        1991 Accord SE

Comment

Originally posted by Hondateck2010 View Post
          Yea I looked at the DIY before but the internet was acting up in the hotel im in so I did a quick posting

so I can use the prelude HUB and wont need to change the rear susp ? and itr rotors are from ?

should I just get the front from the guy or the whole setup ?

How much they go for ?
          97 + up prelude rear hub i think w/ itr rotors...itr = integra type r.. 5 lug
          you dont have to change the rear suspension, unless you still have drums...if you have drums at the moment, you must 1st convert to rear disc in order to go 5 lug conversion...

Comment

Rear Prelude hubs go for $160 for the pair plus shipping. I got my whole rear setup (hubs + rotors) for about $190 from Parts Authority. I bought them locally though so shipping will add to that.

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
            X