??? harness bar ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

??? harness bar ???

I did a search for harness bars and everything is at least 4 years old. I would really like to buy one. I don't want to bolt my harnesses to the rear deck or the floor. And i don't want a roll cage or anything like that. Just looking for a bar that runs from one b-pillar to the other and also bolts to the floor. I've been searching the internet and different forums and i couldn't find anything. has anyone tried one from a different car that worked? or has anyone tried to make one?

WINTER = HONDA UPRAGES - Last year was a HUGE suspension upgrade. This year its cockpit upgrades, brakes, wheels, and a possible tune and/or motor swap.

nrg makes a universal one that fits from side to side its 47"

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
    1992 Accord EX Coupe
    My FS Thread
    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
      nrg makes a universal one that fits from side to side its 47"
      how is the quality of the bar? because i've heard alot of bad things about NRG's product quality

WINTER = HONDA UPRAGES - Last year was a HUGE suspension upgrade. This year its cockpit upgrades, brakes, wheels, and a possible tune and/or motor swap.

Comment

looks good to me

1992 Accord EX Coupe
        My FS Thread
        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

looks good to me
          do you know of anyone who has one? they're pretty spendy so i just want to make sure. and i don't want it fail if i roll. haha

Comment

I had one in my first cb7. I bought the cb7 with it already. Try looking up Bracersi one of the old members on here. I think it says where he got it from. But he looked it up under a prelude.

My New Ride
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=82630

Comment

timmy0tool recently got one.

Originally posted by timmy0tool
              yeah i just installed the b-pillar harness bar. it's a 47" that fits BUT the lateral bars that bolt down towards the floor are too short, at least the bars that i got . i need to find longer bars or get longer endlinks. other than that the 47" fits perfectly .

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                timmy0tool recently got one.
                so in the end i'm just gonna be paying for a bar? i would like to have the bars that run to the floor fit also

Comment

Originally posted by 92_dr_p View Post
                  do you know of anyone who has one? they're pretty spendy so i just want to make sure. and i don't want it fail if i roll. haha
                  ive got one, and so does timmyOtool

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                  My FS Thread

Comment

any pics of this when im done with my car i will probably auto cross and track day it and a harness will keep me in the seat much better than the stock belts lol also where did u guys get yours from?

Ride List
                    1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
                    2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
                    newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

ive got one, and so does timmyOtool
                      did the bars going to the floor reach?

Comment

i dunno yet, i havent put those in since ive been to busy trying to get the dang thing running

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                        My FS Thread

Comment

Originally posted by 92_dr_p View Post
                          so in the end i'm just gonna be paying for a bar?
                          Well they don't come for free

There's a few members with them. I'm assuming you want one that goes from pillar to pillar on the floor and has a hump in it for the centre part?

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

i dunno yet, i havent put those in since ive been to busy trying to get the dang thing running
                            haha. i see. well it'll still be a little bit before i get it so let me know when you can. and good luck with that.

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
                            Well they don't come for free

There's a few members with them. I'm assuming you want one that goes from pillar to pillar on the floor and has a hump in it for the centre part?
                            haha i know they aren't free. but ya not sure about the hump part but it mounts on the top and bottom factory seat belt mounts.

Comment

Originally posted by blazenem View Post
                              any pics of this when im done with my car i will probably auto cross and track day it and a harness will keep me in the seat much better than the stock belts lol also where did u guys get yours from?
                              ?? anybody??

edit: found this http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=point+harness
                              Last edited by blazenem; 07-17-2009, 03:16 PM.

Ride List
                              1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
                              2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
                              newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

Working...
                              X