What is this part??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is this part??

I purchased the prothane total kit. I know where everything goes except this part.

It reads "Honda FRT Strut Rod 90-97 Accord"

Any ideas?

radius rod bushing?

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
    member ride thread
    11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
    People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

yes that is the radius rod bushing

Comment

alright kool. thanks guys. im guna check it tom.

Comment

Do these help cut down on wheel hop?
          -1991 Honda Accord LX H22a-

Comment

no they dont. the front torque mount helps out with wheel hop. the radius arm prevents the suspension from moving back/forth aswell as caster adjustment

Comment

correct also when doing that get it aligned

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                no they dont. the front torque mount helps out with wheel hop. the radius arm prevents the suspension from moving back/forth aswell as caster adjustment
                The front mount has little to do with wheel hop. the radius rod, because it is mounted in soft rubber from the factory allows the wheel to bounce front and back causing wheel hop. If you watch a honda at the track with wheel hop the wheel is usually moving front to back and maybe a little up and down. This is the main reason why traction bars work so well.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                member ride thread
                11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Good to know this stuff. I just put mine in today. Kinda bigger than the old ones.

Comment

Working...
                  X