Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never knew that Neuspeed strut bar was this GOOD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have any trouble filling up on oil?

Comment

haha i just put them on this week lols
      so now everytime i change the oil i have to take out the bar

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord
        you have any pics for this?

i actually put mine on and really notice the difference between ebay and nuespeed one.... plus i also notice that i cant take out the oil cap with the nuespeed strutbar haha (i have a jdm f22b)
        I don't anymore. I did back when I figured it out. I was going to post them up but i just spread the word instead and it was common sense where the v/c needed to be notched. K-mart and I actually figured it out. As far as adding oil, I had planned to cut some threads on the oil cap since it be unscrewed a few threads. I was going to remove however much i needed from the cap so that it would still screw in under the bar without removing it. I never got around to it because I ended up swapping in the H23vtec.
        "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Originally posted by H23Accord
          I don't anymore. I did back when I figured it out. I was going to post them up but i just spread the word instead and it was common sense where the v/c needed to be notched. K-mart and I actually figured it out. As far as adding oil, I had planned to cut some threads on the oil cap since it be unscrewed a few threads. I was going to remove however much i needed from the cap so that it would still screw in under the bar without removing it. I never got around to it because I ended up swapping in the H23vtec.

kool thanks i might try that shaving off the thread so i dont have to take out the bar every time haha

ill try that when i change my oil thanks dude

Comment

Working...
          X