Opinions on RSR dampers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
    Those other springs are there to keep the shorter springs from falling out of their seats when jacking the car up.
    Makes sense

I would find out the spring rates... compare em to popular kits. Teins are dumb soft so go from there

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
      Those other springs are there to keep the shorter springs from falling out of their seats when jacking the car up.
      Yes, but unseating of the spring can also occur when the car is being driven, especially in competition.
      Regards from Oz,
      John.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
        I would find out the spring rates...
        The actual rate of the secondary spring is not very important, as long as it has enough stiffness to hold up the weight of the primary spring. It should be a quite weak spring.
        Regards from Oz,
        John.

Comment

Originally posted by johnl View Post
          The actual rate of the secondary spring is not very important, as long as it has enough stiffness to hold up the weight of the primary spring. It should be a quite weak spring.
          Yea I figured that much. I should have clarified for the main spring

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
          X