install my air ride sus. or just buy a good set of coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

install my air ride sus. or just buy a good set of coilovers

^^^ like the title says , i am starting to have second thoughts on wether if i should continue to install my air ride suspension which i already have , i am just missing a few parts like valves and relay's ,switches, some air lines .

or should i just get a nice set of maybe $400- $600 adjustible coilovers

i just want to hear your thoughts ,

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
    -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Basically it boils down to two points.

Looks or Performance

If you think the look of your car is more important than ride quality or a performance handling package, then install the air ride setup.

If you think driving your car hard and taking tight turns is really fun then buy a decent coilover setup

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

eff that dude air rideall the way.
      Freedom Is Not Free
      U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post

Looks or Performance

If you think the look of your car is more important than ride quality or a performance handling package, then install the air ride setup.

If you think driving your car hard and taking tight turns is really fun then buy a decent coilover setup
        what he said...

In Need of an engine, just a basic f22a...pm me if you have one willing to part with.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post

Looks or Performance

i dont think that air ride is just for looks... Air Ride Technologys proved that their kits actually improve handling... i also thik that air ride doesnt ride half bad either... i would look at what kind of car you want to build before deciding on what you want to put on it....
          OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

The ride quality is probably decent, but there absolutely no way you can say that an air ride system is going to track better than a full, legit coilover setup.

I don't doubt that the air ride suspsion is alright for daily driving though.

Originally posted by Maple50175
            Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Working...
            X