No announcement yet.

Megan Racing coilover sleeves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got them installed and DAMN they sit low but Im sitting on 14in steelys right now and they are on the highest setting. all 4 of my tires are tucked, it looks good but I only have like 2 1/2in (eyeballing) between my downpipe and the ground. I replaced all my struts w/ kyb gr2's. I know they arnt the best but thats what I got. I will post up pics 2marrow its too dark now.
    R.I.P Rex 10/10/97-08/06/09
    There aren’t enough words in this world to say how much you will be missed. love you buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by flcb7 View Post
      I got them installed and DAMN they sit low but Im sitting on 14in steelys right now and they are on the highest setting. all 4 of my tires are tucked, it looks good but I only have like 2 1/2in (eyeballing) between my downpipe and the ground. I replaced all my struts w/ kyb gr2's. I know they arnt the best but thats what I got. I will post up pics 2marrow its too dark now.
      aight man. let me know how the ride quality is.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        x2....i've been looking into these for awhile...but the price scares me.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
          lol my bad I meant to say in my last post. Im happy w/ the ride quality and going fast around corners is sweet! Iv only drove on them for like 30miles or so. But Im happy w/ my $300 set up.
          There aren’t enough words in this world to say how much you will be missed. love you buddy!

Comment

lol my bad I meant to say in my last post. Im happy w/ the ride quality and going fast around corners is sweet! Iv only drove on them for like 30miles or so. But Im happy w/ my $300 set up.
            What struts are you on?

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
              x2....i've been looking into these for awhile...but the price scares me.
              If your worrying about ride quality trust me man you'll be shocked. I was actually pretty scared to due to it being like $130 shipped but it turned out to be pretty good. The ride was amazing and especially for a 3" drop .

Comment

Originally posted by REVLIMIT View Post
                If your worrying about ride quality trust me man you'll be shocked. I was actually pretty scared to due to it being like $130 shipped but it turned out to be pretty good. The ride was amazing and especially for a 3" drop .
                thanx for yall input. ill be getting me a set of these when i get a chance next month.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
                  What struts are you on?
                  kyb gr2's

Comment

well sorry guys I guess the mods thinks I dont deserve to post pictures!!!!
                    Im not gonna go thru all that fucking shit of opening a picture hosting site and copy and pasting links blaahhh!

Posting Rules
                    You may post new threads
                    You may post replies
                    You may not post attachments
                    You may edit your posts

So blame the mods! when they let me upload attachments you can see what the CB looks like sitting on the Megan coilovers.

Comment

well sorry guys I guess a mod thinks I dont deserve to post pictures!!!!
                      Im not gonna go thru all that fucking shit of opening a picture hosting site and copy and pasting links blaahhh!