TEIN susp. users.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TEIN susp. users.

Which kit do you have? Is it good for DD? Appearntly TEIN doesnt make non-lowering springs for our cars, I'm looking to buy a Tein susp. kit but not sure which one, what would you recommend for Daily driving, I don't want a lowering kit due to road conditions and the fact that its DD. Any advice is appreciated

for DD just the BASIC one.......
    but if you had money you can go with the SS

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
      for DD just the BASIC one.......
      but if you had money you can go with the SS
      x2, that's what I have. But I'll probably get a better one next year.

Comment

the spring rates make the coilovers awesome for daily driving but not so much for racing.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I'm using Tein Type HA for daily driving, Adjustable damper ftw.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

If you have the money go with tein Super street you won't regret it. If not go with the basic. D2 also makes really good suspension 36-way damper adjustment I would go with that before I get the tein basic. I live in Brooklyn NY and we have some of the worst roads but with a good suspension like D2 you won't feel a thing no wheel bouncing or car movement.
            Last edited by QUICKwitit; 11-15-2008, 06:54 AM.

Comment

basics are wonderful for a daily, but if you ever want to track the car then save your money and get a nice setup

maybe look at something other than tein, such as function over form or something of that nature.

although tein is well known for a good ride and quality parts

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

I'm not going to be racing,

Ok, so the Superstreet and the basic dont lower the car? as much as I'd like to lower it, I cant.

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=120162

he is dropped on TEIN basics
                  UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                  NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by QUICKwitit View Post
                    If you have the money go with tein Super street you won't regret it. If not go with the basic. D2 also makes really good suspension 36-way damper adjustment I would go with that before I get the tein basic. I live in Brooklyn NY and we have some of the worst roads but with a good suspension like D2 you won't feel a thing no wheel bouncing or car movement.
                    Man, Im from Brooklyn too, I 100% agree with you. I have the basics on my car and it ran be $690. Only $110 to get the D2 and they are better for daily driving ranging to more aggression if you want over tein. Shit, they are better than the super street tein and I know this from experience no bullshit. Youy can ride lower on D2 without risking as much scraping or bounciness. Dont get me wrong tein basics are very comfortable but bang for buck man, D2 is the way to go. Chill
                    FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
                    Pm meX
                    I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
                    H22A Swap
                    I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

I'm not trying to thread jack, but i'm going to be buying the tein ss coilovers, is this a good setup for DD? how the ride comfort? i have a little baby, will it be to much for her on the softest setting?

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
                      DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

ok, so you want good ride quality(better than stock) without lowering the car?? Tein suspension kits are pretty good but I'm not sure if the provide the ability to retain stock height
                        1993 Accord LX - Sold
                        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                          ok, so you want good ride quality(better than stock) without lowering the car?? Tein suspension kits are pretty good but I'm not sure if the provide the ability to retain stock height
                          Thanks, but like I mentioned, I just can't lower the cb, I want to... but can't

Comment

Working...
                          X