Lowest Setting Spring/Stiffest/Best Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok im pretty sure this has been answered but im in between class, and i want to order my springs either tonight or tomorrow. What Spring sets the cb the lowest but at the same time, is the stiffest ride? You know best bang for your buck... Any ideas/ Pictures?
    -The New Accord, Does This Mean I Should Change My Member Name? lol

Just about any coilover will get you a low drop and be stiff.

Just to name a few:
    D2
    F2 Type-II
    OmniPower

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

wow bro, that is some serious slamness there.

looks awesome. cant be too awesome for the wallet

Comment

can't go wrong with tein ss. absolutely 0 complaints.

Members Ride

Comment

HUGE SIG.
          1993 Accord EX
          2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Lowest and stiffest possible doesn't equate to "best bang for buck". In all probability you'll end up with a very uncomfortable ride and dangerously poor handling.
            Regards from Oz,
            John.

Comment

Originally posted by johnl View Post
              Lowest and stiffest possible doesn't equate to "best bang for buck". In all probability you'll end up with a very uncomfortable ride and dangerously poor handling.
              That wraps it up. Neither the lowest nor the stiffest set up will be best for your car.

Call up a company like Progress suspension or Ground Control, and ask them what they think a good spring rate and ride height would be for what you want to do with the car.

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
                HUGE SIG.
                yeahh too big you need to make it smaller before you can't have a sig.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

If you just wanna be super low and super stiff buy ebay coilovers, but I garuntee just being low and stiff won't make your car handle better.

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
                    HUGE SIG.
                    yea your telling me, my shit got cut off

Comment

yeah but honestly i was looking for springs, not cilovers, i want a good stance with some 17"s but at the same time i want an almost stock ride.... and working on my sig size lol sorry
                      -The New Accord, Does This Mean I Should Change My Member Name? lol

Comment

The New Accord, Does This Mean I Should Change My Member Name? lol

Much better eh? Please change ur sig, this only took me like 5 min.

Comment

Originally posted by 93blackcoupe View Post
                          yeah but honestly i was looking for springs, not cilovers, i want a good stance with some 17"s but at the same time i want an almost stock ride.... and working on my sig size lol sorry
                          a low stance with stiff springs will not give you a stock ride, or even close to it. sorry

Comment

There is no reason to have your car that low... you don't wanna go that low, get bigger wheels.

Originally posted by lordoja
                            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

You want an "almost stock ride", but you want the "stiffest" spring?
                              I think you need to make up your mind on what you want before you buy anything.
                              The stiffest springs won't be a stock ride.

For an "almost" stock ride, go with Eibach or Tein.
                              It'll only give you a mild drop but it won't be stiff as shit.

Id you want a stiff ride, you'll need Neuspeed or GC.
                              That'll drop you, but it won't be an "almost stock ride".

1999 BMW M3
                              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Working...
                              X