on the market for camber kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on the market for camber kits

i know what everyone says is good, but i want to know what you guys are running.......an how well is it holding up.......im looking into the wicked rear camber kit.......does anyone know anything about that brand ????? thx guys
    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
    i know what everyone says is good, but i want to know what you guys are running.......an how well is it holding up.......im looking into the wicked rear camber kit.......does anyone know anything about that brand ????? thx guys
    wow, this was posted a while back.
    did you ever get any feedback from anywhere else man?

I'm also looking to fix my camber problems. I'm also looking at the wicked camber kits.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/WICKE...Q5fAccessories

Comment

I had Wicked on my 240sx's. I had the kit for 3+ years (transferred it to 3 different cars), gave it absolute hell, and never once had a problem. Cheap and effective.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

i installed the wickeds on my car and they are fantastic for the money, im rocking them full negative and they dont touch one bit

havent driven on them but i assume they are far superior

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

I have the Wicked Rear kit and when I'm fully slammed they contact the Rear Knuckle and clank like crazy.

Other than fully slammed, it's a fine kit. If you are going to slam your car like crazy, I'd suggest the Ingall's Kit, as it is angled to prevent contact with the Rear Knuckle.

Originally posted by Maple50175
          Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
            I have the Wicked Rear kit and when I'm fully slammed they contact the Rear Knuckle and clank like crazy.

Other than fully slammed, it's a fine kit. If you are going to slam your car like crazy, I'd suggest the Ingall's Kit, as it is angled to prevent contact with the Rear Knuckle.
            lol thats because you silly kids fix your camber, i add as much as possible

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Working...
            X