Need camber advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need camber advice

id like yalls advice on adjustable ball joint or adjustable mounts for the fronts.

for the rear, id like too save some cash and get washers, BUT i want all urethane bushings and the SmartArm from Ingalls has then included. granted the Prothane kit 8-2013 has the rear upper control arm bushings, but the smart arm has them already installed and its got some adjustability.

every bushing and ball joint is trashed on my car. whats cool is, the prothane kit comes with balljoint boots an bushed balljoints make a 1/8th" difference on ride height.

side note, can you just replace the boot on a balljoint and it still be fine?
    Last edited by Vtechno; 07-31-2008, 07:09 PM.

i'll change the whole balljoint and start out fresh
    Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
    -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

i dont run any camber kits...just replace the bushings and balljoints can call it a day.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
        i dont run any camber kits...just replace the bushings and balljoints can call it a day.
        tire ware is the main problem.

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
          i'll change the whole balljoint and start out fresh

after posting i kinda analized my situation better and i think im going too get the components that already have the balljoint installed. i have too buy them anyways and even from autozone....expensive.

i was really looking for the differences (if any) between the adj balljoint VS adj mount.

Comment

Working...
          X