Tokico HP kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tokico HP kit

does anybody know the drop rate on these? http://www.prostreetonline.com/x/tokico-hp-kit.asp they are $412.26 is there anyplace that's cheaper? thanks

1.25 inches

HPK213: http://www.nolimitmotorsport.com/prod/HPK213

Members Ride Thread

Comment

You can get the HP kit on Ebay for around $350 shipped to you

It is about 1" drop

Comment

1" drop?!?

FTL.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
          1" drop?!?

FTL.
          Why? Some of us don't want to be tucking. In fact, a 1" drop is almost perfect if you are running Sawblades or 15" or 16" rims.
          Originally posted by sweet91accord
          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

I got them on my car, they are ok compared to 300K springs and struts they are the best, not that they are, but are upto OEM quality. And yeah ebay is about $350. Im upgrading to BG springs later down the line. Life Time warranty ftw.*tide* oh the drop is over an inch but not more than 1.5 inches. Some people would prefer sprints and kybs but eh this is a paired set.
            Last edited by 10thcb7; 07-04-2008, 09:01 PM.

Comment

I dont wanna be tucking, but my gap is just over 2". With 15" OEM EX wheels. Id need at least 1.5".

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
              X