do civic and integra springs fit the cb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do civic and integra springs fit the cb

i cant see that they do but ya never know wright i was wondering if sport springs desinged for a 2 civic fit the cb7 shocks or if theyre way off

No.
    Raceline USA

Comment

ditto

Comment

Other factor aside from direct fitment is that they aren't designed for the weight of our car. A Civic is a few to several hundred pounds lighter, depending on which trim level you're speaking of, and this springs won't correctly resist the extra weight our luxurious CB's.

Proud owner of the only JJDM full 2.5" catback exhaust!

Comment

I know you guys are going to say something about this but im on ebay civic coilovers. Ya the ride is not the greatest.. but they fit. I have had them for over a year.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
          New people click here

Comment

lol if you get generic lowering springs/coilovers i'll bet they'll fit, just as on keltons CB..
            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Coilovers are different from lowering springs.. I used 87' rear coils and 92' front coils in order to get the ride i wanted.. friend loved the ride so i sold it to him. but im not buying two kits again just to get that ride..

hey a few years ago we put 99' coil overs on a 2000 nissan SER SPEC V and the ride was good nice handling..

you just have to play around with spring rates, heights, road conditions etc. Manufactures do it all the time to get the best performance out of them.

Comment

Working...
              X