Neuspeed on f22b?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neuspeed on f22b?

does a neuspeed strut bar fit over a f22b dohc?

you have to notch the valve cover above the intake side cam gear for it to clear.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
    So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

/\/\ what he said. it wont fit unless you cut the valve cover. i tried to make it fit but couldn't
      The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
      Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
      Check out my JDM F22B swap
      Watch my CB7 video

Comment

yeh its just a notch on the v/c on the end of it. just big enough so the bar can "sit" inside of it. i wish i had pics of my old v/c so i can show you to get an idea. maybe i can find one.

So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=33862

first pic on that f/s page

Comment

nice. thanks guys. this isnt for my car but a now fellow cb7tuner wants to go JDM and eat all the rice off his car. but we have to do an engine swap first to get it moving again. T belt slipped off

Comment

no prob mang. your car is clean by the way, saw it in the MR section. you still goin to IA with my block?

Comment

i been waiting for u get on aim. everyone i was staying w/ backed out. so probably not unless i get new "roommates"

Comment

yeh man sorry, i have been uber busy at work and i have finals this week and next.

Comment

Working...
                  X