Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

OBX ITBs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OBX ITBs

I was just wondering if anybody else had seen these yet and if u had what you though about them, they are tempting but the brand is kind of what worries me.

OBX ITBs for h22
    Super Sonic Blue Pearl CB7 Coupe

My old frost white CB7

It's hard to tell from the pics how good they look, but OBX is a decent company and if they offer a warrantee of some sort then it's not too bad of a price.

SOLD!!
    Boosted H22
    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

definitely a steal compared to TODA's price of almost 3 grand.

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

yea after readin some obx has came a long way from what they used to be.

My old frost white CB7

Comment

They look identical to Toda's ITB's.OBX came along way and is trying to get there name up. People still bash them and never even used their stuff. Look at Skunk2, they used to get bashed on now everybody loves em. Looks could be deceiving but it looks like they did alright with the ITBs. but lets wait and see from others who actually used them.

Comment

would these work on an f22b1 too, i cant remember if the h22 manifold ports line up or what?

My old frost white CB7

Comment

Wow.. Their site is up now....lol... Not sure about the ITBs for the H22 but.... I do hear good things about OBX now days.... I think most guys just hate cuz the price is so low.... I have an H and I would love to try this out. I just have to read up more on ITBs....

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

it would be even cheaper to get a set made up but then again, i did all my machine work.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

TWM is around 1g I think for the h22a.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                  X