Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

port n polish a6 mani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

port n polish a6 mani

want to no if its werth it? f22a6 intake mani port n polish
    the thing was that i was bord and i had it laying around so i wanted to make it looke nice. but now i think im going to put it in with my f22 boosted.

Looks good! Nice work!

I think i rather paint mines tho, a nice bright color so it can stand out, but taht me
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7
      Looks good! Nice work!

I think i rather paint mines tho, a nice bright color so it can stand out, but taht me
      thanks bro. im looking more for the power but i tryed to make it look good by painting it a little bit.

Comment

DOnt forget you can also use a H23 IM its a direct bolt up, THat will b ur best best if u wanna swap INTAKE MANI's
        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7
          DOnt forget you can also use a H23 IM its a direct bolt up, THat will b ur best best if u wanna swap INTAKE MANI's
          yah, ur right about that. i just dont have the money for one, but like i said, i was bord out of my mine!!!!! i wanted to see if i could do it. i think it came out pretty cool.

Comment

Were you able to clean the runners all the way through? If so what did you use? Definatly looks good, hell it looks brand new!

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
              Were you able to clean the runners all the way through? If so what did you use? Definatly looks good, hell it looks brand new!
              YAH, i did get i the runners all the way. i cant see it that good but a flash light u can a little bit. i use a adapder from Home D. $9.99. i took about 3 days on it cuz for me it got tire-ing.

Comment

Looks Nice BRO

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL
                  Looks Nice BRO
                  thanks man. u know it.

Comment

What does the "VIS" stand for an the manifold.
                    I need a 14b or 16g turbo!

Comment

Originally posted by riceraccord
                      Vtec Is Sheit!

haha jk!

nice job on the PP. when i did mine, i was proud but i also did the egr ports. another thing i did was make sure that the top of the manifold whereit bolts to the bottom was the same size, then later made sure that the stock head matched up somewhat evenly so i dont defeat the purpose.
                      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by riceraccord
                        dont know really. but getting a skunk2 sticker on it

Comment

DDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMN...that's gonna add like..insane HP!!
                          ____

Comment

theres deffinatly power increase. my accord was insane! especially 1st gear.
                            miss my turbo cb7
                            moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

mine has a holley sticker on top :o
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X