Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Blacktrax Intake Manifold Spacer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just posted pics on the first page.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
      I'd send another TB to get bored out or have www.maxbore.com (Jorge) fix yours. You're just asking for problems man, vacuum leaks.
      i know bro, i was just thinking..."high idle"
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i see improvements in my car without a dino. hmm its good to have some kind of proven results. did you have any problem with your car. any vacuum leaks? car idleing at higher rpms. hmm i think i have to get some kind of gasket for the spacer.
        miss my turbo cb7
        moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

no problems what so ever and yes u need an extra gasket

Comment

how would we go about bypassing the fiv and throttle body coolant lines? Is it Ok to run this way, with stock ecu? Wouldnt this cause high/erratic idle?

WaC!

Comment

Are the bolts included

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa
                Are the bolts included
                only when u buy two of these spacers, if u only buy one u have to tell them to include them, or u can buy them at your local hardware store. Look at my DIY thread and the size of the bolts are there just read the second post on it.

Comment

if you buy a BTP IM, they should already give you one IM Spacer.. i got the additional for just a little bit more.

http://blacktrax.net/BTP_IMS.html

http://blacktrax.net/btp_H22_IM.html

My current setup:
                  BlackTrax Performance Stage4/Turbo Intake Manifold
                  BlackTrax Performance Intake Manifold Spacer (2)

So you on BAP? I'm OG on there!! lol! Also, I met Nat n Jei before they even opened BTP... If you ever go back, tell them I said "wassup!" hah
                  Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet
                    if you buy a BTP IM, they should already give you one IM Spacer.. i got the additional for just a little bit more.

http://blacktrax.net/BTP_IMS.html

http://blacktrax.net/btp_H22_IM.html

My current setup:
                    BlackTrax Performance Stage4/Turbo Intake Manifold
                    BlackTrax Performance Intake Manifold Spacer (2)

So you on BAP? I'm OG on there!! lol! Also, I met Nat n Jei before they even opened BTP... If you ever go back, tell them I said "wassup!" hah
                    Yup im on bap my screen name is greencb7 over there. I got a few things for them to do for me so, i'll tell them u said hi

Comment

new dyno looks promising! now where are the gains coming from increased manifold space or cooler air temps?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                      "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                      "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
                        new dyno looks promising! now where are the gains coming from increased manifold space or cooler air temps?
                        from both, but mostly from the increased space

Comment

How much space do you have left? It looks as though using 2 would increase even more...

What if you trippe stacked? Would you even have enough clearance...

Comment

so those dyno's are with the spacer AND the stock IAB right?

Did they do anything else? Like re-chip? I can see the other mods...so I'm wondering what else needs to be done with this setup...or if it's just a bolt on and run
                            ____

Comment

did u read it says no tuning done

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                              "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                              "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

so whats the verdict of using these with a boosted car? Anyone know if it will hold up or not? if it gave that kind of horsepower and torque to an n/a car and can handle boost......think of the possibilities....

Comment

Working...
                                X