Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

ITB for F22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ITB for F22

a friend of mine wanted to put ITB's on an F22a6. i dont know if they make them. Do they make ITB's for the F22?
    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

no
    DIY

Comment

Originally posted by sulimed
      no
      DIY
      Yep what he said. I think Wedek was making his own but dunno how its going so far.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

im trying to locate runners for it and then the momentum should increase after that. our tig welder broke too, ill convince them to fix it so i can weld up my block guard to my race block

i want to finish the motor b4 the ITB's because i need to get the cylinder head all ported and port matched for the itb manifold.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
          im trying to locate runners for it and then the momentum should increase after that. our tig welder broke too, ill convince them to fix it so i can weld up my block guard to my race block

i want to finish the motor b4 the ITB's because i need to get the cylinder head all ported and port matched for the itb manifold.

You told me...a while back..that you wasn't finishing that project....what bit you in the ass to restart it?

Im VERY GLAD you jumpstarted that project again! look forward to seeinig this finished product!
          92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
          My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Nice!

ITBs on an F22? I want to know what that sounds like. I've heard them on a RSX before. That sounds like a nice project. Let us know how it turns out or if it's possible. I want to know myself.

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
              You told me...a while back..that you wasn't finishing that project....what bit you in the ass to restart it?

Im VERY GLAD you jumpstarted that project again! look forward to seeinig this finished product!
              i got hired at a machine shop in may, so i pulled my engine block in there and started to prep it/blueprint it.

after the engine is done, ill finish the ITB's because i need to know how high im revving. but yes the ITB's will definitely help me to get 300crank hp.
              I <3 G60.

Comment

ITBs are great and all but there ALOT of tuning involved with having those. it would be nice to pop the hood and see them sitting in the engine bay tho.

Comment

so after following the honda tuning 150hp per liter engine build, i might make a custom manifold and a set of ITB's that way i can dyno both and see which make more hp.
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

gonna put a sweet mesh insert in your hood for the itb's to breath some freshness? Or link up a plastic intake, or just leave it as is with the hood?

Oh, and smooth thread-jack btw.

Comment

you can build ITBs out of gsxr itbs.

me and a bud are doing it when i get the money.

ill try to do a diy.
                      "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                      Disregard females, acquire currency
                      BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

im using the GSR1000 tb's...i also plan on boring them out a bit.
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                        X