Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Throttle Body bore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Throttle Body bore

what size do yall think i should get my TB bored to? i dont want to go too extreme and i dont want to do just the bare minimum.

im thinking about sending my TB to maxbore.com to get it woked on. any suggestions?

Originally posted by Shadow1
    what size do yall think i should get my TB bored to? i dont want to go too extreme and i dont want to do just the bare minimum.

im thinking about sending my TB to maxbore.com to get it woked on. any suggestions?

how much does it cost to bore it out from maxbore? im thinking about doing mines to for turbo.
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

$100 for all honda TB and $135 for non-hondas.

i just need to find out what would be a good bore size to go wih. i dont want to get something to extreme.

Comment

With the details you have given, no one can give you a size.

What are your current mods/future plans.

If you're stock, there's not much reason to bore your tb. I recommend that you get your IM port matched if you do decide to bore your throttle body.

You need to have some supporting mods to take advantage of the extra air coming in.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

maxbore f22 & h22 bore out to 64mm.....jdm h22 type-s 66mm

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
            With the details you have given, no one can give you a size.

What are your current mods/future plans.

If you're stock, there's not much reason to bore your tb. I recommend that you get your IM port matched if you do decide to bore your throttle body.

You need to have some supporting mods to take advantage of the extra air coming in.

Jose is right, y'all need to do some researching and learn, learn, learn!
            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

yeah i thought about getting the IM port matched. no point in getting a bored out TB and have the IM messing up the airflow.

as far as future mods, i wont be doing anything more than a 50hp shot of nitrous in a few months. I/H/E will be done within the next month. and an f22a6 IM within the next week.

for right now i was going to send out the TB just to get it bored out so i can have it for later when i get another motor that ill be boosting. i just wanted to figure out what a good size bore would be good for a boosted set up. no more than like 8-10psi.

Comment

Working...
              X