Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

F22ax Headwork Contact - CHR Motorsports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F22ax Headwork Contact - CHR Motorsports

Jeff Fredenburg at CHR Motorsports is becoming specialized in the F22ax head for portwork. For any application (i.e. all-motor, turbo, etc.) he can port your head. He also does intake manifold porting or can portmatch your bored TB to your plenum for you as well. He will do before and after portwork flow bench testing for you, included in the price, which not all headwork sources do.

Check out his website: www.chrracingproducts.com for pricing and contact information.

He has done extensive work for me on both my F22ax all-motor projects and has also done work for "That1guyN8" on this forum. He does any other Honda/Acura head as well, but I'm just letting you know he's making headway for us on the F22ax heads. Has great communication, results and turn-around time, very honest!

Please consider him. You send your core head to him with money order/cashier check, he sends it back to you ready to install.

His portwork includes:

- cleaning of head
    - resurfacing of head mating surface
    - new valve stem seals
    - valve job
    - portwork
    - removal & assembly of valvetrain
    - before & after flow bench results on your head

He can do combustion chamber work and other related extras, just contact him.
    Last edited by HondaFan81; 04-09-2007, 12:51 PM.
    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Cool beans. I'm going to contact them about some work.
    Might want to tell him the link to our website has an extra plural s in it. Right under your car picture on the main page.
    Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
    -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
    MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Originally posted by uslspct
      Cool beans. I'm going to contact them about some work.
      Might want to tell him the link to our website has an extra plural s in it. Right under your car picture on the main page.
      Will do and thanks.

Comment

i remember contacting him about a year and a half ago about some port work. The does seem like a great guy, and the work he does on his site looks awesome.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq
        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

i wish i could be as good as him...slowly but surely
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I am just informing everyone that Jeff from CHR Motorsports has moved into his new home in Wisconsin, his business is back up and running. Please contact him if you want any Honda headwork or intake manifold work done, he is a great guy with excellent service and results.

Here is his new contact information in Wisconsin:

http://www.chrracingproducts.com/contact.html

Comment

mad props, CHR looks like great work for a even better price . i am sending my head in this week, ill let you know how it goes....and you told me not to P & P

Comment

Bump for Jeff.

Comment

Jeff redid his website, check it out.

www.chrracingproducts.com

Comment

NICE! they do cooper-s head work.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I know Jeff is currently working on another F22ax head from a cb7tuner member in Arizona, I just don't know their username. Anyhow, that is cool, people from this forum are utilizing him, this would be the 4th F22ax head he's done that I know of so far. Not many head porters do our heads actually have personal experience with our heads, FYI, atleast from my perspective. They usually do D/B/H/K series stuff.

Comment

5 years later... what happened to this company?

MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

I know their website isn't working, but I believe you can still reach out to Jeff through their Facebook page, which still appears to have activity.
                          PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CHR-R...46769125333182

Comment

Yes, I saw that. A couple posts in March since 2011. Sounds dead to me.

MY RIDE

Comment

Working...
                              X