Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Norcal Project cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spare flywheel, resurfaced for free!
    might try and lighten and balance.

near completion with suspension and brakes

SS lines

even came with proper fittings

ATE blue, kakkakakaka

the problem we ran into is that part of the line in the Rear passenger's side is clogged. so im going to throw it in our parts washer and also try getting some compressed air through there.

i need to get the bottom end situated and my DD cb7 up and running cuz i hate driving a slow POS camry.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
      spare flywheel, resurfaced for free!
      might try and lighten and balance.

near completion with suspension and brakes

SS lines

even came with proper fittings

ATE blue, kakkakakaka

the problem we ran into is that part of the line in the Rear passenger's side is clogged. so im going to throw it in our parts washer and also try getting some compressed air through there.

i need to get the bottom end situated and my DD cb7 up and running cuz i hate driving a slow POS camry.
      good shit wes
      but cmon now you cant hate the killa camry lol
      lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
      |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
      "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
      check out my mr thread
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

well, valvetrain that i ordered does not fit a h23...time to start returning.
        I <3 G60.

Comment

so after reading the honda challenge rules, it looks like the current motor setup will not be able to compete in the H4 series.
          a lot of it has to be stock and a 130hp motor isnt very promising on the track. i bet with really good tuning and a race setup close to oem spec or the Honda challenge's rules, the HP rating can be increased. thats the true challenge of an engine builder.
          I <3 G60.

Comment

so after reading the honda challenge rules, it looks like the current motor setup will not be able to compete in the H4 series.
            a lot of it has to be stock and a 130hp motor isnt very promising on the track. i bet with really good tuning and a race setup close to oem spec or the Honda challenge's rules, the HP rating can be increased. thats the true challenge of an engine builder.
            yes and good suspension is where it's at!
            -:¦:-
            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Kaizenspeed balance shaft eliminater kit received
              still waiting on fuel pressure guage.
              im about to throw down for the probe rods and arias pistons.

im thinking of building two motors, one specifically for honda challenge and one to advertize our shop's potential in imports because we are known for our domestic engine builds

on my DD cb7, gonna smog it 2morrow so wish me luck!
              oh and perhaps begin building a trunk x brace bar or just a regular rear upper strut bar because i dont feel like paying 25 dollars for an ebay one *shrugs*
              I <3 G60.

Comment

damn radiator is in the way. otherwise the compressor and condensor would have came out already!!!

gonna gut that too once i can find a plug for it (fake antenna?)

stock tails vs red and pinks? (thanks eric and daniel)

replacement vss to be installed

also when by sears and exchanged some screwdrivers we broke

bored out TB i picked up...im looking to bore it out more and put a larger butterfly plate in (sitting on my aaaAARRRR!!! seat)
                I <3 G60.

Comment

those other taillights was funny lookin!..... y'all get my p/s pump that i sent down with danny?!
                  Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                  -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

dammit, my picture host went down again. as for the p/s pump i dont know danyo was out that weekend and i was working by myself.

i got lonely out there so i was only workinf for 3 hrs.
                    I <3 G60.

Comment

dammit, my picture host went down again. as for the p/s pump i dont know danyo was out that weekend and i was working by myself.

i got lonely out there so i was only workinf for 3 hrs.
                      lol u could of called me for moral support.. hahaha.
                      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
                        lol u could of called me for moral support.. hahaha.
                        sunday morning i realized that EVERYTHING was int he garage so i was bummed. plus that day was the day i walked off my shift from starbucks. so i dont work their anymore, suckas!!!!

bunch of fucking homos that work there now.
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

sunday morning i realized that EVERYTHING was int he garage so i was bummed. plus that day was the day i walked off my shift from starbucks. so i dont work their anymore, suckas!!!!

bunch of fucking homos that work there now.
                          lol.. FUQ STARBUCKS!!

anyways.. i was checking out the july 5th track thing at thunderhill .. we probably can't run the project car anyways.. we need a un-cracked windshield

Comment

i still have the ps pump, imma go to danyo's house on friday to wash teh cb7's and ill give you the ps pumb aight!
                            lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
                            |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
                            "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
                            check out my mr thread
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
                              lol.. FUQ STARBUCKS!!

anyways.. i was checking out the july 5th track thing at thunderhill .. we probably can't run the project car anyways.. we need a un-cracked windshield
                              no it said cant cover 50% and the driver's view...its on the passeneger's side.
                              I <3 G60.

Comment

no it said cant cover 50% and the driver's view...its on the passeneger's side.
                                i see i see said the blind man!. . hehe..

today i talked to a friend of mine, who has a buddy, or know someone who run in H1 honda challenge with a k20 EK. He was telling me that regulations are not that strict, alot of "stock" motors are running different cams.. buuut we still gotta look more into that..

oh and do we have the lug nuts for the rear yet? .. lol i guess i can just go out and look.. but i'm going to bed.. hehehe (6:23am)

Comment

Working...
                                X