Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Norcal Project cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
    working on gettting a full h23 block off a friend... for free dollars.
    i totally remember that...
    i got like 470 bucks this past payday so if i dont spend it all in hongkong im going to start purchasing the valvetrain and shit.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

picked up a DX alternator belt
      I <3 G60.

Comment

need any parts? hehe....
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
          need any parts? hehe....
          hmm.. wes we should roll out to sac, and nab parts. . and see if we can throw on those stock springs for him

.. ghetto rigged okay accordztech? lol
          -:¦:-
          Originally posted by wed3k
          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

jajaja, i need some bolts to mount an engine to an engine stand. dont mind if you tranny is hanging off by a thread?

but if that doesnt go through, ill put in an order via slhondaparts and ill get those two front hub bolts as well.

i priced out performance valvetrain, titanium retainers, titanium valve locks, dual springs = over 600 dollars!!!

thats without aftermarket valves, lol AND discounted pricing.
            so i might have to mix and match to fit within my budget AFTER i goto hongkong next week.

whether or not we get that h23 motor, im building a f22 one.
            (BTW: theres a guy in frisco selling a h22 bottom end put together and clean for 600 bucks. tempting? fuck yes.)
            I <3 G60.

Comment

ordered those washers today except in blue. lets hope they fit :o (25 pack for 10 bucks)
              I <3 G60.

Comment

ordered those washers today except in blue. lets hope they fit :o (25 pack for 10 bucks)
                Where's the picture Anyway, good job on the build. Keep it Up

Na Lobi Bien Mua Café Mua Café Oyo Na Meli Elingi Ko Bima. J'aime les Madesu ya Mpembe que du Poulet!!!

Comment

only thing i did today pertaining the f22 head was tap one of the stripped holes for the coolant tube.

had hellal work to do around the shop.

oh yea, and i decided to go with bisimoto's valvetrain
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

only thing i did today pertaining the f22 head was tap one of the stripped holes for the coolant tube.

had hellal work to do around the shop.

oh yea, and i decided to go with bisimoto's valvetrain
                    sweeet. .

so i talked to my friend with the h23 he said he might keep the car, if he can't find a good deal on another.. but if not the block is ours
                    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

alright finished our motor today...

j/k, lol.
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

well now i see a need for a hood scoop, finally........
                        "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

j/k, lol.
                          lol .. that shits funny .. hahahahah .. lol..

Comment

j/k, lol.

I'd rock it.
                            Originally posted by sweet91accord
                            if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

my manager keeps braggin tp everyone how im going to buold some 9 second motor and blow everyone to dust

the thing is going for road racing not drag but ill put it on the strip just to test it.
                              I <3 G60.

Comment

ready to be torn apart...
                                I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                                X