Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

pics of my itb setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pics of my itb setup

well here are some pics of my TWM 2000 series itbs. they are 52mm each.

i just got the rest of my parts from the machine shop today, so hopefully these things will be on the streets by next weekend.

i like those alot

Comment

What's your engine setup? NA, turbo, nitrous or a combo?
      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Hook me up with one for the h22a = D

ill pay for it

~Cole~

Comment

damn you, i wish i could afford itbs, what are you going to tune with?
          Members Ride

Comment

well ill be filtering by a box that TWM makes. its a couple hundred bux so it may be a lil bit before i get it.

Comment

Oh wow TWM = $$$$ Nice pickup though.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                What's your engine setup? NA, turbo, nitrous or a combo?
                well im runing an h22a1 block with a balanced and polished f22 crank and rods. (acts as a stroker) type s pistons (which gives me 12.12:1 compression), rebuilt head (which will be port/polished and valves over the winter), skunk 2 cam gears, those itbs, aluminum flywheel and dual friction clutch, 2 1/2 header back exhaust, aluminum crank pulley, no balance shaft, msd iginition setup, heat wrapped header, chipped p28, ngk iridium plugs and wires, vafc2 for the hell of it. im taking it to a local shop to have it dynoed and tuned. thats all i can remember right now. if i think of anything else ill post it up.

Comment

damn, those look soo sick.
                  My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

Those are tight man but will it clear the back of the firewall since the motor flexes?
                    My CB For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by jtek24
                      Those are tight man but will it clear the back of the firewall since the motor flexes?
                      yeah it will clear just fine. also we (my buddies and i) are poly urethaning my mounts so it will be a lil stiffer.

Comment

What numbers are you planning to run? Hows the 12.12:1 Compression on pump thats pretty damn high but should net you some damn good numbers.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

dont have a clue dude. i dont know what its capable of. i will be running race fuel alot. lol. i was doing some research and can get away with 93 octane but i cant go any less.

Comment

I want those. I always have lol. The carbon fiber look is pretty sick too.

Comment

Yea that requires some tuning. 12:1 is the max I would go with a street motor but if your gonna be running race gas you should be fine. Its just gonna cost a bit more lol like what 5 something bucks a gallon or something like that.

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                              X