Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

my H23 head swap thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my H23 head swap thread

welp, finally got the head today.

FIRST OF ALL: i would liek to thank Laguna and Raceboy for giving me this crazy ass deal.

all i need are the distributor, injectors and some oem parts and then i need to buy the prelude manual to figure out how to put together this beast

LOOK AT THIS FABULOUS PACKAGING

I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Oh thats sexy! your welcome. get new headbolts!

you making fun of our saran wrap packaging? LOL
    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

I have the injectors too.....CHEAP!
      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
        Oh thats sexy! your welcome. get new headbolts!

you making fun of our saran wrap packaging? LOL
        yea, i already got new headbolts
        I <3 G60.

Comment

I should have kept that head! cuz i'm getting another CB! good luck with your project Wes i'm happy to help out.
          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

nice, and lucky you

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
              I should have kept that head! cuz i'm getting another CB! good luck with your project Wes i'm happy to help out.
              WHAAT?!?! i tohugh t you got the v-dub?

but dude, venus auto in sacramento sells f22b's for like 400
              jdmkid can vouch for them.
              I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                WHAAT?!?! i tohugh t you got the v-dub?

I'm keeping the VDUB for autocrossing up at buttonwillow or the Cal speedway but i need a pimpass daily driver i'm gettin a 93EX coupe and it's going to look just like the homie Tim's (TimmyOTool) rack and everything.

Yeah call me a biter but i have snowboards and a Haro bike so i need the rack.
                CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Good Luck With Your New Project Wes... Glad To See Everything Got To You Safe & Sound... That Damn Box Weighed 59 1/2 Lbs! That and My Mom was Pissed Me & Tony Used All Her Saran Wrap! LoL! "Your Not A Kid AnyMore Buy Your Own Shit" haha Well, Let Us Know As Soon As It's Running... Ryan.
                  Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

Originally posted by Laguna7
                    Good Luck With Your New Project Wes... Glad To See Everything Got To You Safe & Sound... That Damn Box Weighed 59 1/2 Lbs! That and My Mom was Pissed Me & Tony Used All Her Saran Wrap! LoL! "Your Not A Kid AnyMore Buy Your Own Shit" haha Well, Let Us Know As Soon As It's Running... Ryan.
                    two words: Dollar Store

anyways, h23 timing gear came in, thanks CHILE!!!
                    I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                      Do they ship motors?
                      Gary A.K.A. Carter
                      [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

oh snap... f22/h23 hybrids are mad easy... +1 for two cams

SOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
                          Do they ship motors?
                          i believe they do.
                          http://www.venus-auto.com
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

unrelated to my headswap.

but im getting an apexi WS1, ES bushing kit, rear disc control arms and a black neuspeed bar...yoohoo@!!!!
                            all for around 300
                            I <3 G60.

Comment

imtake manifold gasket in (gonna go with the ITB's though)

lower h23 timing gear.
                              I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                              X