Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Fuel pressure regulator instructions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuel pressure regulator instructions

I bought a fuel pressure regulator and it did not come with instructions,can somebody help on installation instuctions?

search on here for B&M fuel presssure regulator....I believe there are installation instructions or a link to them around somewhere....do a search in performance tech section
    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

basically just follow instruction in haynes or chilton manual.......my aem fpr was preset at 40psi....easiest thing in the world to do even for a mechanically uninclined person such as myself
      My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by accrdpower
        basically just follow instruction in haynes or chilton manual.......my aem fpr was preset at 40psi....easiest thing in the world to do even for a mechanically uninclined person such as myself
        Good point, he never said he got an aftermarket FPR, I assumed. Hmm....

Comment

I bought it from Speedindex, and it is a (Racing fuel pressure regulator adjustable) with a dial gauge in the front, it also has two other plates with different size holes

Comment

it should be a DIRECT replacement........just take off old one and put on new one....of course follow directions in book! u do have a chilton's manual or haynes manual right?
            My members ride thread

Comment

No, some fuel pressure regulators require cutting top-half of stock fuel pressure regulator and mounting the aftermarket parts, etc.

I searched for the B&M instructions that I stated before and it appears that link doesn't work anymore. Sorry. Do an internet search via search engine like www.dogpile.com ,etc.

Comment

Well, I don't think he bought a B&M one, but for future reference, if someone lost their instructions...
                Here's one with pictures: B&M Instructions
                And another: B&M Instructions
                And another from HondaTech: Click Me
                And here's B&M's actual instructions, but not for our hondas. But basically the same: Click for to Claim Your Prize!
                Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

thanks guys..needed this!!

why not buy a whole new adj reg with gauge?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1
                  93 Accord H22A JDM 200HP

Comment

Originally posted by speed
                    thanks guys..needed this!!

why not buy a whole new adj reg with gauge?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1
                    That's a good concept, however since it's a fuel system part I am hesistant on that product because I have never heard of that brand nor any feedback on it from first-hand experiences. I am not going to chance something on any critical system on my projects with parts that I find are not proven.

Comment

Out of Interest Why are you fitting another FP Reg?
                      How Much did the FP Reg cost?
                      Also, Who engineered your original mods not to include the FP Reg in the first place?
                      Last edited by F22-GURU; 02-05-2006, 01:33 AM.

Comment

F-22 GURU, you can find the FPR listed in EBAY motors, item 8029695525, the reason it is being installed is to bring the pressure up to 40lbs.

Comment

Then why not block off the FPReg Vacuum Line?

Comment

Working...
                          X