Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

F22B JDM tuning??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F22B JDM tuning??

any ideas on how to increase performance? I have Exaust 2 1/4 done but not headers and regular accord short CAI. My ECU is p14 but I feel like its lacking power!

Headers will do some good...

Comment

and an Intercooled Turbo running on 15 P Boost.

Comment

Like someone stated before, the P14 ECU is for a H23 which has 9.8 compression. The JDM F22B has 9.2 compression. Just FYI for you. Also, do you have any more mods to this motor that you did not list?

Based on what you've said, I think you need to go chipped P06 (especially if you plan to add more performance parts to this motor) or if you happen to have access to a PT2 (JDM F22B) ECU, then get that.
        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

having the JDM F22B what header should i buy? The 92-96 si prelude header is cheapest. The accords are expensive. Plus i wanna make sure it bolts up right. Also which Cat should i get Prelude or accord since my plumbing is still EX accord.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
            Like someone stated before, the P14 ECU is for a H23 which has 9.8 compression. The JDM F22B has 9.2 compression. Just FYI for you. Also, do you have any more mods to this motor that you did not list?

Based on what you've said, I think you need to go chipped P06 (especially if you plan to add more performance parts to this motor) or if you happen to have access to a PT2 (JDM F22B) ECU, then get that.
            the P39 is available but can't find a PT2. The PO6 is for single OHC civics though ?!?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by SPL KID
              the P39 is available but can't find a PT2. The PO6 is for single OHC civics though ?!?!?!?!?

the P06 can be chipped tho, and tuned to your specific needs.

-Jose

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                Originally posted by SPL KID

PT2 is the F20A DOHC ECU... not the DOHC F22B ECU... The DOHC F22B ECU is the P39...it would probably run a little better with the P39 than anything else...

and yes the P06 is for 92-95 1.5 D15 Non-VTEC Civics...
                RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Originally posted by ZigenBallZ
                  PT2 is the F20A DOHC ECU... not the DOHC F22B ECU... The DOHC F22B ECU is the P39...it would probably run a little better with the P39 than anything else...

and yes the P06 is for 92-95 1.5 D15 Non-VTEC Civics...
                  the f20a god has spoken!

a p39 will do u good if you plan on keepin the motor as is. If you have any big plans NA or FI, i'd go with a chipped P06. may take some work, but you good the best out of your motor.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq
                  Sold: 8/2016

Comment

id go with the chipped p06 will actually thats what i did its a lot better plus theres trick things you can do like launch control egr delete cel shift light and get a finner tune
                    www.2camcrew.com

Comment

Working...
                    X