Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Some Fuel Q's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Fuel Q's

Alright my next thing is gettin a halfway decent fuel setup before i go back to the dyno, a rechipped ecu or hondata is out of the question so im looking for the best with boltons,,I have a VAFC II, now with that i was thinking of getting a FPR,, should i ,, would i need 2 get a new fuel pump,,i know a fuel fail isnt a necessity,i dont think it would do nething neways, does anybody have a FPR with a stock fuel pump?? also how bout new injectors?, should i consider those?, and lastly when i do get a hondata setup, will these parts still be useful?? Thanks guys
    -95 JDM H22 LSD-
    -HYTECH Header-
    -Skunk2 IM-

search..midniteracerx did a whole thread called "fuel 101" check it out.

Comment

are you talking about a NA buidl up? or are you going turbo?
      To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

took me 10 seconds to find...http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...highlight=fuel

Comment

i read it but it dosnt answe my question
          -95 JDM H22 LSD-
          -HYTECH Header-
          -Skunk2 IM-

Comment

i would get all 3. what ecu are you running right now? if you get a socketed ecu, you dont really need hondata. they can tune and burn you a new chip when you need it.

Comment

injecotors would be good. now if it is a N/A motor then i would say anthing less than 330cc and higher than 240cc would be a good range lol. i think on the hondata site it said that the stock ecu can accomadate for up to a max of 330cc due to a closed feedback loop. u will still be running alittle richer. if u also don't plan on having any ecu mods or a afc or anything then i wouldn't go more than 280cc. i have 265cc injectors and i am still tweaking my fpr to get the idle and start-up better. then again i am a major newb to fuel stuff so get a few opinions from the experts. hopefully i won't be too off in my advice. good luck.
              My members ride thread

Comment

if ur going NA, then i think u should be fine without a new fuel pump. but if ur going turbo, then u should get it, cuz look at it this way. ur stock fuel pump is at 45(?)psi, then if ur gona boost at what 6psi for daily, and then lets say 12 for track or street, then at those pressures, ur really stressing the fuel pump, therefore u should get a better one. (well, thats imo, i duno if my theory is correct, but someone can correct me if im wrong)

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                X