Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

k intake mani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

k intake mani

Ok im getting a k20 inake mani for my H22 i know i need the adapter, but wat else do i to make it work ?

Does the H throttle body fit?
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Yea theres a adapter for it also i might b able use the k one but then i need figure how make the sensors work i guess

Comment

Usually I would go to Google and come up with 5-10 search results that could easily have been discovered by you had you put an ounce of effort into searching for. In fact, the first search result is a 27-page article on Honda-Tech about it. 27 pages! How could you not find that? This modification requires some work so the least you could was to help yourself out and done a little bit of investigating.

How have you decided that you're getting this manifold without knowing the process involved in making it work?

Here comes the airplane!
        http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2581313
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

what about going all out and doing fly by wire

Comment

H tb fits.
            You'll need a fuel rail(aem) and for.
            As far as the running tb by wire, it would never respond like a direct cable.
            Project would be costly but worth it if the rrc manifold is used
            My 91 ex coupe
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb//showthread.php?t=189841

Comment

Someone on here has done this swap. They had to make a custom rear mount for it to clear. Though that was an RBC intake manifold, while an RRC's runners are an inch shorter and it doesn't curve down as much. So in that case, the custom mount might not be needed. I was considering it myself, but I don't see enough of an advantage over the Euro-R, not to mention shorter runners are more beneficial for high-end power, when I'm looking for low- and mid-range grunt.

Throttle by wire is no worse than a cable. It's electronic, therefore it's tuneable. If you've been keeping up with RyWire's ITR build, he's doing fly-by-wire for that very reason.
              Last edited by CyborgGT; 10-16-2012, 01:07 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Wtf. A wire that runs the tb instead of a cable. Interesting.
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

It's been around for over 10 years.
                  My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

ive got a k20a2 with type-s trans and over 5000$ in hybrid racing parts
                    MRTvvv
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193522

Comment

Cool story, bro.

Comment

^ lol

is this gonna be worth it though? a lot of work to make it work. whats the reason for wanting to do this?
                        Everyday is one day closer to completing my cb7 <3

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=191959

Check out the honda society link.

Comment

Im doing it cause i got a good deal on a type s manifold the guy selling it to me for $40, so my throttle body fits i just need adapter pretty much im going to be buying alot adapters to make it work.

Comment

sounds fun good luck

Comment

Working...
                              X