Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

F22a Mild Build With ITB's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F22a Mild Build With ITB's

Just got them on two days ago. only has a mild street tune. has not been on the dyno yet. But thought you all would Enjoy.

CB7 For the Win

Engine Bay Running

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd1Gq2Xtr7A

20-100 map pretty rich but great response

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFWx0IjtQHM

0-95 from a launch (Launch control at 5000)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD0U2APZt50

Thanks Everyone for Looking please let me know if you have any questions.

that is so pimp.
    COUPE K24

Comment

engine bay looks clean also loving the itb nice launch too bro keep up the good work

Comment

thanks guys. trying to represent for the accord community as we all are. next comes the bisi header. once again thanks for the support everyone

Comment

wow thats pretty fast
          i love launch control i wish i could just have it on my stock car lol
          -Tyler

Comment

i've seen alot of different things in accords but not many ITB setups so props for that seems really strong, i might have to check out your members ride thread if you have one. I love the f22 and you do it justice with this setup.

-sean
            Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
            Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Impressive. That bitch moves! Very nice work.

Comment

what brand itb's are you running? OBX?

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Ya they were OBX. And they make a decent product, but it was for the h23 because they dont make one for the F22. I am a machinist so i did have to make alot of modifications to make it work right. as you can see i used the stock fuel rail because the injectors would not even fit in the one they supplied. i cant wait to get a better tune on pump and race gas. And get some numbers put down. i will keep everyone posted. this week i will post some video from outside the car. the sound is priceless. keep an eye on this thread i will keep it up to date.

thanks everyone

Comment

hey man what does the before results look like. pm me. i wanna see the dyno sheet.

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

Hey man, can you do DIY page on installing the ITBs from OBX. I am interested doing a ITBs setup on my cb7.

Comment

gotta say, the itb approach is awesome! really good stuff. i love having launch control too! great job and hope you reach greater success withyour build

Comment

Originally posted by pninja82 View Post
                          gotta say, the itb approach is awesome! really good stuff. i love having launch control too! great job and hope you reach greater success withyour build
                          Thanks man. My plans for spring are to build a new block. Sleeved by Bisi and run 12.0-1 high compression pistons. The same bisi rods i curently have. Lightened and knived crank. full port and polish head. bisi custom ground cam (between stage 3 and stage X) bisi headers and ITB's. With race gas or pump gas with Water Meth. Ill be sure to post the whole build. the goal is 300whp all motor. its a high goal but i think i can hit it with race gas and focusing on all the little details.

Comment

nice to see a build done right.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Bad ass, I've been waiting for someone to try these ITB's. Looks great, other then the fuel rail, how was the fitment? Stock throttle cable and TPS?

Can't wait to see more vids and pics. Keep it up!

-Kyle
                              SOHC Non-VTEC F-series for life

"It is the fools prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak."
                              -Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

Working...
                              X