Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

question about OBX????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question about OBX????

i see alot of there itmes for sale over ebay and i was wondering if there products are any good,i was thinking of purchasing there 4-2-1 header and there cat-back exaust system,are these good products that can increase my hp or are they crap.

thanks alot

i`ve heard good things, then i heard bad things, so ide say it depends on which part ur buying.......

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

ive heard a lot of good things myself

Comment

ok obx doesnt make anything.. keep that in mind

their new line is a lot better then the old apc shet they had.

their oil pans, and lsds are good, their cams are getting better.. still not performance company but they are stealing products day and night and making cheap copies, so they are moving up.

their exhaust and lights, etc. are not good.. maybe they will get something soon. but for now, stay within reason of what your buying.

remember you get what you pay for:

price, reliablity and performance (pick 2)
        KTeller, Inc.
        sale@kteller.com
        cb7tuner-7 (7% off coupon code)

Comment

in under a yr my obx 4-2-1 header cracked :thumbsdow

Comment

obx

ive had my obx headers on 4 only about two weeks and there crackd or the bottom gasget is bad im not shur but i just find out last night i guss there st8 if u dont run ur car but i do so im going 2 try ether greddy or skunk2 maby dc but ive heard more bad than good about the obx headers
            N/A is best....

Comment

Working...
            X