Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

It's my turn- **Project SOHC**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im going to keep an eye on this build looks freaking sweet. f22b love! more pictures when yall get them.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
      im going to keep an eye on this build looks freaking sweet. f22b love! more pictures when yall get them.
      I am just using the JDM F22B block, that is it. Glad to see you still around though. How's your F22B running?
      3 CB's gone....
      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
        I am just using the JDM F22B block, that is it. Glad to see you still around though. How's your F22B running?
        lol well hell its still an f22b block right lol. but my motor is running stronger then ever (almost like a different motor now) i just put in esp motor mounts and chipped ecu with a sick ass base map by d112crzy revs. to 7.5k RPMS now and doesn't stop pulling(so i know this build will be bad ass)

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

get a 4 puck ACT. i got mine shipped to my door for about 350 and that thing launches like a beast with a stock flywheel.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

A 4 puck is probably a little too rough for Alex(for him, not his build) lol. He's got ostioperosis.

Anyways, here's some random pics I took while doing measurements a few weeks ago.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
              A 4 puck is probably a little too rough for Alex(for him, not his build) lol. He's got ostioperosis.

Anyways, here's some random pics I took while doing measurements a few weeks ago.

well, the pressure plate isnt stiff...just the engagement is kinda like race car status where it will kinda jump foward from each engagement.

you need to borrow my dial bore guage set
              Mitituyo.
              I <3 G60.

Comment

I have that same digi caliper.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                "The Turtle"
                DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

if you dont mind sharing . How much out of pockect have you gone through so far - Just a rough estimate for those maybe someday looking to go ahead with a SOHC build ,

Thanks

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
                    if you dont mind sharing . How much out of pockect have you gone through so far - Just a rough estimate for those maybe someday looking to go ahead with a SOHC build ,

Thanks
                    So far? I need to look at the receipts.

Once I have this done I will go through and add it all up and post the final $$$ tag.
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Comment

Le block is built. Now just gotta start assembling the rest of the shit on it(pumps, seals...etc.)

Comment

new pump or just checking the pump out and re-assemble with new seals? i am using an old one with my current motor and it seems to be working fine.
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

Old pump as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

will it retain the balance shafts? i just had an issue with mine.
                              I <3 G60.

Comment

180whp, stock cam??????????????

In for it, Jose doesn't bullshit

Originally posted by lordoja
                                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                                X