Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Fully Built All Motor F22a1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Accordtyper91 View Post
    How is it going guys and girls...well i just finished my all motor build and thought i would share it with you.

Engine (Bottom End)

-F22a1 Block
    -F22a1 knifed and balanced crank
    -KMS high flow oil pump
    -KMS high flow water pump
    -Kazinspeed balance shaft eliminator kit
    -Bisimoto 10.5-1 forged pistons
    -Bisimoto H beam forged rods
    -ARP head studs
    -ARP main studs
    -ARP rod bolts

Engine (Top End)

-F22a1 Head
    -Bisimoto stage 2 cam
    -KMS 1mm OS SS valves
    -KMS racing valve springs
    -KMS titanium retainers
    -KMS titanium valve perches
    -KMS bronze valve guides

Eninge (bolt ons)

-F22a1 manual trans
    -AEM EMS ecu
    -H23a1 custom ported intake manifold and TB
    -DSM 450cc injectors
    -Fidanza 8lb light weight flywheel
    -ACT stage 3 6 puck unsprung ceramic clutch
    -OBX 2lb aluminum underdrive pulley
    -OBX short shifter
    -DC sports 4-2-1 header
    -Custom 2 3/4" exaust
    -Apexi N1 Muffler

Engine (Other Mods)

-A/C delete
    -P/S delete
    -Cruise control delete
    -EGR delete
    -Charcoal canister delete
    -TB coolant bypass

This was all tuned by The Shop Inc in lincoln NE. My first session was on 87 octane gas that was in there from the previous engine. All pulls were done on a mustang dyno.

Results:

182whp (about 248hp to crank)
    174wtq (about 224tq to crank)

It is currently back at the dyno with 93 octane gas, and then will be tuned on 113 octane gas.

I will keep you all posted.

Future Mods:

-Bisimoto stage 3 cam
    -Bisimoto equal length header
    -Bisimoto individual throttle bodies
    -Nos 150hp shot

Pictures will be updated regularly.

Thanks for taking the time to read, if you have any questions let me know!
    nice set-up. whats the redline on it? how come you didn't use a h22 transmission? I'm just wondering. thanx.

Comment

shit, a non ported head makes that much hp?

i like that torque number, ever thought about an electronic cutout? that way you can run a stock exhaust and not get haggled byt he cops.

what part of cali are you coming to?
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Wheres that dyno sheet!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i wanted to do something like this to my cb but didnt have aclue what to od now i kinda have a plann on what to do... nice build man

Comment

wow. This is very impressive. I wonder what else you have in store
            CDOG
            He's baaaacckk

Comment

Originally posted by Accordtyper91 View Post
              im thinking about pulling the head next week and having it ported and polished...i will let all of u know how it goes...if anyone else has any other upgrades they suggest let me know

thanks guys
              bisimoto intake gasket reduces the temp up to 20 degrees i believe
              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

when is Cisco going to see this? hopefully it will help him accelerate his White project.

Amazing work Accordtyper91, inspiring to us F series enthusiasts
                1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Comment

Originally posted by qbodsyt View Post
                  when is Cisco going to see this? hopefully it will help him accelerate his White project.

Amazing work Accordtyper91, inspiring to us F series enthusiasts
                  Cisco already makes somewhere in the 180's at 7k with a completely shitty tune.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                    bisimoto intake gasket reduces the temp up to 20 degrees i believe

haha I wondered why you asked me this yesterday, I not to sure what how much those gaskets reduce temps but Hondata was proven around 20 degrees, and Im pretty sure they are very similiar.
                    www.PreludePower.com
                    BB SQUAD MEMBER #28 V.2

Comment

my red line right now is 8200rpm.. i am from omaha nebraska so i only get haggled by the cops for noise. And frankly i dont care what they think.

thanks for the comments everyone

and i have been talking back and forth with cisco for weeks and he is going back for a tune aug 10th. he and i will both keep everyone posted.. thanks again everyone

Comment

good shit man, it was kinda odd to find someone pop in here with a full on build up and running.

ive had my engine since '07 and it still sits...same with the ITBs...
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

very nice! good to see someone that understand the pain of dumping tons of money into their car and ive got double what you do in my motor!

only two thing i see you really need-
                          1- get rid of that obx crank pulley and get either a superdampr or use the oem one. sacrificing 1000's of dollars for a 50 dollar part that may cause problems is no fun.

2- get a lsd. I have the Mfactory one and its well worth it!

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                          member ride thread
                          11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                          People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                          I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                          John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                            Cisco already makes somewhere in the 180's at 7k with a completely shitty tune.
                            lolz, I'm very aware of that. I'm only saying that seeing how this build has quickly popped up and seems to be running properly, might hopefully help him get through the last of the kinks and realize the full potential of what he has......reading this and seeing the results just makes me wonder how much more awesome the White project will be. I've been waiting for awhile to see an F22 SOHC N/A build make 250whp. Too long, lol.
                            1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Comment

i looked at every page, maybe i missed it,
                              How much money do you have tied up in this car?

Comment

i have about 4k in the performance mods in the engine including the ECU. I have much more in mind but need more money.

Comment

Working...
                                X