Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

??? h22 and f22 parts together.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

??? h22 and f22 parts together.

will a h22 or h22a crank fit in a f22 and could i use h22 pistons with f22 rods. just trying to figur something out. let me know.

The Race Car

What are you trying to figure out?

OBD1 H/F cranks interchange, but it doesn't mean you won't have piston to valve contact.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

can i put a h22 crank in a f22. couse i found a h22 crank and pistions for cheep. i need a crank and bearings couse i spun one.so im just trying to figur out what options i have.

The Race Car

Comment

yes you can put an h22 crank in your f22 but it will de-stroke it to 2.0 liters

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

If all you did was swap the crank in, you'd be destroking the f22. Essentially making a 2.0.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

k24 crank baby!
            miss my turbo cb7
            moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

you want a SMALLER displacement motor?
              spin city

Comment

Originally posted by dbsharp View Post
                you want a SMALLER displacement motor?
                he probably thought he was going to stroke it.
                miss my turbo cb7
                moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

So if you put the f22 crank and rods on a h22 block it would be stroking it to a 2.3 ?

who's real ? who's fake ? that's the people I hate

Comment

what about h22 crank and rods f22 pistons? shorter rod, smaller stroke, low compression piston for valve clearance? nobody else asked this combo so i might as well
                    90 LX (R.I.P.) http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137301
                    91 EX (DD) http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142483

Comment

different bore h =87mm/3.425 & f=85mm/3.346

who's real ? who's fake ? that's the people I hate

Comment

i dont realy dont need pistons just a crank bearings and rods. so im seeing what options i have

The Race Car

Comment

Originally posted by Lecco View Post
                          different bore h =87mm/3.425 & f=85mm/3.346
                          2x
                          if you put H pistons in a F block, you'd have to resleeve.

Comment

Originally posted by beerman987 View Post
                            i dont realy dont need pistons just a crank bearings and rods. so im seeing what options i have
                            I know someone who has been running the h22 crank in his auto cb7 for well over a year. Pretty strong up the steep mountains of L.A.
                            F22 crank was donated to an H22. Both motors running strong.
                            Go for the crank swap!
                            Hybridnation

Comment

what about a k20 crank from a si

The Race Car

Comment

Working...
                              X