Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

K24 crank in a H22A4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K24 crank in a H22A4?

ok, i had a guy call me off CL to buy my H22A4. he said hes going to put a K24 crank in it with modded rods and pistons? is this even possible?

does it matter?
    get your money haha
    OHIO CB7'S #11
    SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

well duh, just peaked my curiousity

Comment

Originally posted by jacobuchanan140 View Post
        does it matter?
        get your money haha
        LOL that is true.
        1993 Accord EX
        2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by jacobuchanan140 View Post
          does it matter?
          get your money haha
          Thats my first reaction too...

You can always ask to check it out when its done... If he never calls back, then either he forgot, or it didnt work and he is too full of himself to say anything

Comment

wait you have an h22 for sale. dang why cant people have them for sale around here
            Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
            JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

its been f/s. i had it on here but got some wicked low offers. so i didnt bother posting again when i put it up now

Comment

i know its kinda off topic but how much were you asking and what all came with it?
                Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

as long as the mains are 55mm it should work. the only thing he would have to compensate for is deck height. since supposidly we can use rsx slugs, i would imagine they are of same design as h22. if he gets the rod length right, and the mains are the same it should work. tech it would turn the h22 into an "h24" and if he bores bigger he could get a 2.5 eventually. probably a beastly torquey engine.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                  So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

thats what i was thinking, ill have to look into it further.

and slick, here my CL

http://columbus.craigslist.org/pts/912458229.html

Comment

would be sick if the pistons dont fly through the head on initial startup

Comment

id rather go f23 or custom crank. is there a point in doing hybrid internals?
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                          id rather go f23 or custom crank. is there a point in doing hybrid internals?
                          vv It looks like thats the point huh?

Originally posted by bagoon316 View Post
                          as long as the mains are 55mm it should work. the only thing he would have to compensate for is deck height. since supposidly we can use rsx slugs, i would imagine they are of same design as h22. if he gets the rod length right, and the mains are the same it should work. tech it would turn the h22 into an "h24" and if he bores bigger he could get a 2.5 eventually. probably a beastly torquey engine.

I would love to see some numbers on a frankenstein like that.

Comment

it will work but you need to either make an adapter or weld on to the crank for it to fully seat. THe ONLY PEOPLE I KNOW OF THAT IS DOING THIS IS MYSELF AND ROSKO @ ROSKO RACING. I pretty sure he got his completed while I'm still figuring some other things out.
                            either kill it or drift it...

2002 Toyota Tundra V8

Comment

yeah rosko was working on this for awhile. it is possible.
                              Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                              Project 240SX
                              Originally posted by chillin943
                              anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                              Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Working...
                              X