Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

N/A F22A1 Project Coming Soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N/A F22A1 Project Coming Soon

I'm taking a trip up to Pull-A-Part soon to get my H23 I.M., F22A6 Cam/Cam Gear and possibly the F22A4 Exhaust Manifold. I'm keeping a low budget for now until my job picks back up. So, what other parts would be good to add more HP to my F22A1?

~DirtySouthHonda

i'm doing the same thing, but it's probably not going to be completely done until summer. you need at least a P06 ecu i think to have full use of the iab's. a tune wouldn't hurt either

Comment

a bodykit.

ahahahaha jp...sounds good so far. Maybe some weight reduction too? A/C?...Powersteering? Such and such?

*Needs*
      -New shocks
      -Struts
      -Drop
      -Cleaning
      -New Tires/Wheels
      -New Window Tint
      -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Honestly, I wouldn't even bother with the a6 cam. If you're going to swap cams, might as well make it something a bit better. A 260 regrind from deltacam would be a great upgrade to go with the h23 IM.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Im planning on doing an F22Ax build myself....i finally made up my mind, its going to be cheaper then buying an H series and building it, and Cisco has some pretty reasonable numbers.

Bisimoto Stage 2 cam
          Bisi's valve springs and retainers
          H23 Intake mani
          New Higher compression pistons/w rings
          New rods and bearings

sorry to thread jack...

Good luck with it all bro

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by civic_90_08
            Im planning on doing an F22Ax build myself....i finally made up my mind, its going to be cheaper then buying an H series and building it, and Cisco has some pretty reasonable numbers.

Bisimoto Stage 2 cam
            Bisi's valve springs and retainers
            H23 Intake mani
            New Higher compression pistons/w rings
            New rods and bearings

sorry to thread jack...

Good luck with it all bro

-Jordan
            lol, thats soundin more like a build.

Comment

If you wanna drag your ass up here, I've got 90% of an H23 head swap I could stand to get rid of
              Originally posted by DoctorCipher
              ...the beginner forum was created to provide a place for all the stupid ass questions to pile up and fester, kind of like huge globs of mayonnaise left in the sun for weeks at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
                lol, thats soundin more like a build.
                agreed. a real build would at least dig into some valvetrain. go big or go home. id rather stick with a stock setup than a mild build.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                X