Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

My exhaust! A video at last!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My exhaust! A video at last!

I finally got around to making a decent video of my exhaust. Unfortunately, for some reason Windows Movie Maker kills the sound quality, so you can't really hear it all that much, on top of it being quiet as is. But here you go anyways...

2.25" Catback piping, 22" Magnaflow resonator, 16" Magnaflow Oval Muffler.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82jMxcN28fY

Here is a link to download it, as well.Video
    Last edited by foamypirate; 03-06-2008, 10:03 PM.
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

jaja are you off roading? and is that squeeling pigs i hear in the back ground??

sounds good though
    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Sounds sweet dude.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Take one of you just revving it while parked please and just idling in park. Either the sound piece is too far away or it's too dang quiet! Which quiet is good, I'm wondering if that oval muffler makes that much of a diff.
        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Could barely hear your exhaust. Rally status! I wouldn't be able to drive with my RT-615s. Lol!
          Raceline USA

Comment

Here is that video you asked for Cisco. Sorry about the rattle, hehe. When the guy that installed my system cut off the old piping, a piece right off the cat was still inside the pipe, so it is now officially stuck inside my new piping...ugh. One of these days I'll cut it off to get that piece out and reweld it, but for now, it's not a big deal.

You'll notice that it does rasp a little bit, but only when dropping back down to idle. You'll also notice that it is very quiet.

EDIT: YouTube is processing the video right now.
            EDIT 2: Good Lord, it's been over an hour and it's STILL processing...the first video took 5 minutes...
            Last edited by foamypirate; 03-07-2008, 05:50 PM.
            if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

YouTube FINALLY has the video up, here it is:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dGhGONUTLq4

Comment

heres my magnaflow
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPABwhOfvdE
                Freedom Is Not Free
                U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

good so my car isn't the only one that has a lot of water vapor coming out hte tail pipe.

that sounds really good too minus the slight rattle of that metal you said dood left in there.

Comment

Working...
                  X