Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

i think i got a good deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think i got a good deal?

well i spent a total of 130 dollors on parts and this is what i got
    1gen DSM manafold TD04:free

TD04 turbo had a 89,xxx miles on it when i pulled it:free

set of 450 DSM enjectors blue tops: free

o2 housing and 2.5in down pipe with flex: 18.75$ with a 3 dollar core

glow shift boost gauge:15$

a'pexi auto timer: 80$

(not pictured) p75 ECU: free ((soon to be chipped))

so i think i got a good start on my DSM turbo build

what do yall think

more stuff too come intercooler and BOV
    Last edited by musteredonme; 01-28-2008, 09:45 PM.
    Out of a job yet? Keep encouraging people to buy American. 500 of the biggest, most profitable American companies make more than half of their profits overseas! You Jackass!

wow, i hate you. Thats a smokin deal, everything looks good. Good luck!
    ALL PARTS MUST GO
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157038

Link to my turbobuild/members ride
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=110483

Comment

yea i know i got a steal there was another DSM setup there soo im thinking of grabing it when it warms up
      Out of a job yet? Keep encouraging people to buy American. 500 of the biggest, most profitable American companies make more than half of their profits overseas! You Jackass!

Comment

how do you know thats a t3/t4?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

it isn't, it has a j-pipe and a o2 housing.
          Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

how the hell can you tell from those shitty ass pictures??lol

edit

i see it now. Guess i didnt look closely the first time

Comment

Yea those pix are pretty bad lol. It even has the stock bracket locations as any td05 compressor housing. But, at least it was free.
              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

yea sorry for the bad pics the sidekick doesnt pake the best, and idk what it is for shure but its a DSM 1gen turbo

Comment

then why the hell did you call it a t3/t4?

Comment

good find start searchin for mitsubishi turbos and find somethign comparable to a t4/t3 turbo. I dunno which one it would be but they do get expensive. Get a good new wastegate and a boostcontroller. Dont boost past 8pis on the set up or else you wont make power and can cause engine failure or dont listen to me.

Comment

idk i though it was a t3/t4 sorry im a noob too turbos and im not planing too go more than 8 or 10 psi just too be on the safe side and im lookin for a good BOV and intercooler also

Comment

smallest t3t4 ever

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                        11.68 @ 127mph
                        417whp/375wtq
                        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

You dont have to spend too much on the intercooler, and the bov you can find a decent one on Ebay for a good price, but make sure you dont cheap out on the wastegate

SOLD!!
                          Boosted H22
                          375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

good find,damn i miss my turbo *tear* well it went to a good home and its still boosting strong. thanks mrx and to all that helped mee
                            contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by 10thcb7
                              good find start searchin for mitsubishi turbos and find somethign comparable to a t4/t3 turbo. I dunno which one it would be but they do get expensive. Get a good new wastegate and a boostcontroller. Dont boost past 8pis on the set up or else you wont make power and can cause engine failure or dont listen to me.
                              What?

Originally posted by mozzandherb
                              You dont have to spend too much on the intercooler, and the bov you can find a decent one on Ebay for a good price, but make sure you dont cheap out on the wastegate
                              It's an internally gated turbo...
                              wat

Comment

Working...
                              X