Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Boosting the F20a DOHC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boosting the F20a DOHC

Before yall say to search...I did and I didnt find anything related to my particular objective....

I am going to go pick up an F20a DOHC in augusta georgia pretty soon with a tranny for 700 bones. Not a bad deal. The wagon had an h23a1 until it decided to bite the dust. Anyways I wanted to boost this f20a later on in life but I wanted to know first if the regular H22/H23 turbo manifolds fit this engine or do the F series would fit and if the ECU can be chipped easily to run a turbo. Only thing I know about this thing is that its got 10 less hp and tq than the H23 which I can live with until I get a turbo.

you didn't search.

F22A/H23A/DOHC F22B/F20A exhaust and intake flanges are all the same.

If you don't know anything about ecu chipping, then you have absolutely not done any hw. This site is full of ecu information.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I typed in what the fuck I thought would fuckin help me and I find it very difficult to read threads that dont have anything to do with what I am trying to find out and since Im told I didnt search I will ask another forum about it....thanks anyways....

Comment

sometimes people don't come across as they type... i am mistaken all the time, this sites kewl man, don't give up on it.
        "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon
          I typed in what the fuck I thought would fuckin help me and I find it very difficult to read threads that dont have anything to do with what I am trying to find out and since Im told I didnt search I will ask another forum about it....thanks anyways....

wow! relax man! every question is valid! but there is alot of info here just need to keep looking for it!

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
          member ride thread
          11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
          People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
          I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
          John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

from who in augusta? is this coming from J-Hot?

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
            So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon
              leave them. We don't need any more lazy ass noobs that won't search through the billion threads.

Comment

dude you dont need to start flipping out cus you cant type. what did you type in the first place?

lets see some searches that might work:

turbo f20
                f20 f22
                ecu chipping

gees chill out. you could go to a million forums, if you dont search right, they're all going to laugh at you. bye bye.
                miss my turbo cb7
                moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
                  sometimes people don't come across as they type... i am mistaken all the time, this sites kewl man, don't give up on it.
                  x2. this site has been around for over 6 years
                  miss my turbo cb7

Comment

go to honda-tech and ask

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
                      x2. this site has been around for over 6 years
                      2003-2007=6 years

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by King James
                        2003-2007=6 years
                        ohh more than that buddy. i think deev has been running it for 5 years. and before him was a guy
                        miss my turbo cb7

Comment

this site started in 03.

Deevs been running it since 05 I believe.

Comment

deev 05
                            AccordtunerX 05 and before.

Easily, this forum if full of almost any answer you have. Unless you are doing a crazy turbo build, or mixmatching millions of parts, the answer is there.

d112crzy, you were a noob one time as well. Flaming just led this thread way off topic.

The f20a is alright for boosting. Alex_EX blew his up after less then 2 years I think. Just make sure you have a good tune and ALL fluids are being delivered. As for the flange, f22/h23/f20a/f22b are all interchangeable. ECU wise, you need an obd1 teg/civ/dsol ecu and chipped. Look around at stickys and some of the guys with fully built cars and see what theyve done.
                            Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
                              ohh more than that buddy. i think deev has been running it for 5 years. and before him was a guy
                              You seem to think you know more than you actually do

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Working...
                              X