Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Turbo 411

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u guys need to search..holy shit

http://www.beesandgoats.com/boostfaq...ml#TurboBasics

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
      for future reference...This thread will help out alot to the future newcomers when guys like you will say nothin but say the damn word SEARCH, and when they do search, they'll find this thread... besides i couldn't get facts straight by what i found. So that is why i wanted some of you guys to slap on some highly reliable links or anything that keeps all the bull out and the real deal in...but thanks for the link anyway...wheres your cb anyway

*Needs*
      -New shocks
      -Struts
      -Drop
      -Cleaning
      -New Tires/Wheels
      -New Window Tint
      -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

so your basically looking for a hand out?

...the fucks my cb7 gotta do with anything?

Comment

just wonderin'...damn boy, what's yur prob??

*Needs*
          -New shocks
          -Struts
          -Drop
          -Cleaning
          -New Tires/Wheels
          -New Window Tint
          -Alot more lovin'

Comment

Originally posted by Djmoua
            just wonderin'...damn boy, what's yur prob??
            bro hes right tho man most of the information is here, ive read that link he posted like maybe 5years ago and its still pretty helpfull about turboing your car. read up on accordr33 thread on his how to turbo..... but if you need some help get on aim and hit me up.... but foreal tho you need to read up on some more stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord
              bro hes right tho man most of the information is here, ive read that link he posted like maybe 5years ago and its still pretty helpfull about turboing your car. read up on accordr33 thread on his how to turbo..... but if you need some help get on aim and hit me up.... but foreal tho you need to read up on some more stuff...
              yea i know!...i checked it out..very detailed and everything so that's why i thanked him..but w/e..i couldn't find much info and before discovering this site...i've actualy tried searching for turbo kits for my accord...but found this site and Gradually realized that it has to be custom built/made. Anyway..that link helps too much Thanks again guyz.

*Needs*
              -New shocks
              -Struts
              -Drop
              -Cleaning
              -New Tires/Wheels
              -New Window Tint
              -Alot more lovin'

Comment

im an asshole..so...ill help you but....i have to ben asshole about it

i had to search alot for the info ive found..if i can do it..you can do it...turboing a car has been done..theres a plethora of information..so many things you can do..thats why you search..find out what fits your budget and power goals. many people have spent days and weeks and months reseraching this..some have put together threads and stickys and great posts...it will only take you minuets to find shit that took people a long period of time to discover

Comment

im not turbo, i want turbo , i dont have money , with out enough money i caont have a reliable car , I want a reliable. Most of those opinions are opinions that most people have. Now you have to think more about isht like do you have the sources for a rebuild oh you do ? who is gonna rebuild after you buy parts? Then do you want your a/c p/s ? what about that front engine mount ? there is ALOT OF PARTS that need to be upgraded before you turbocharge. Try to get the car as good as it can be plumbing fuel ecu tining cooling exhaust you know the basics then buy that turbo . Although i think for all the money spent on a cb7 trying to get it turbo charded with the bottom end to handle it you could probably buy a 1995 Mitsubishi GSX which is not bad at all.

Comment

or you could be like ost others...make sure your motor is fine by a compression test...fine good parts for cheap prices on forums such as this or ebay(at ur own risk)..slap it on..make upwards of 200whp..with a good tune...on stock internals..stop talking out your ass....

Comment

Working...
                    X