Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Where To tune a Auto ECU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where To tune a Auto ECU

Hey

Customer project he wants the DSM setup and use a auto tranny,where should I send out the ECU to get properly tuned to run the DSM setup ? Many people do Manual ones but Personaly I dont know anyone that will tune an auto one

free bump for you, i'd like to see where this thread goes

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
    My Ride thread
    Flickr
    Originally posted by d112crzy
    And it can only get better. That's the best part.
    All I gotta really say is:
    People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

pretty sure mrx had a customer who used the manual chipped ecu on his auto ... check his ecu chipping thread, i forget the guys username
      1993 CB7
      2001 BB6

Comment

1. You would need to use uber 1.66 and get a p06.
        2. Gotta beef up the trans a lil or else boost + auto not really good if it aint reinforced.
        3. MRX as mentioned should be able to help you out.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

so it CAN'T be done with the new 1.7 for sure?

My Ride thread
          Flickr
          People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Auto ECU chipping ?'s

I need to look into this too. I'm trying to think ahead of time to prevent down time. I'm going to be doing a head swap to F22b DOHC pretty soon. If I want to use Bisimoto's cams with my automatic tranny I know I will need the ECU tuned anywayz. I have a P14 for a stock H23 and I was wanting to know if that ECU was Ok to use with my auto tranny? I'm being told yes but, I'll have to run a knock sensor. Can you chip a P14 and are there any programs available for them? If not, what is a good ECU to swap and tune for an H23/auto? I'm sticking with the auto tranny myself and I need to know. Let me know if you find out anything. I'll be looking around myself. Has anyone done this yet?

Comment

You guys need to search
              http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=56836

http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=80996

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Well, considering that post was made before you started your thread, I think we can let him go there. But the other thread?
                Originally posted by sweet91accord
                if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

haha, looks like this thread has been brought back from the dead

My Ride thread
                  Flickr

Comment

Working...
                  X