Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

maximum psi on unbuilt f22a6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDMCB3Si
    depending on the mileage of the motor and how well it is tuned I would not exceed 8 psi for a daily driver. 10 psi is pushing it and 12 psi will just cause failure.
    weird, cause I'm gonna run 10 daily and 12psi on the weekends/track
    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by HondaB18
      What wastegate were you using? Boost controller?
      Tial 38mm gate, 9psi spring, shitty plastic manual boost controller <-----that was the cause of the spikes, wouldn't hold a consistant boost level
      1993 Prelude S
      F22A1
      custom'ish turbo setup
      180 whp/217 ft-lbs super hot, super humid, super rich, boost falling off at 8psi
      18psi boost spike = BOOM!!!!!
      currently being rebuilt

Comment

Working...
      X