Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Breathing is a mofo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breathing is a mofo...

How are D-series motors making damn near 250-300whp on 10-12psi??? Como se dice, D-swap????

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Big Turbo and a good tune? but that goes for any car.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I really hope you are not proposing a D-series swap. I will come to the next meet just to smack you.

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
        I really hope you are not proposing a D-series swap. I will come to the next meet just to smack you.
        Dude...the numbers don't lie. Not to poop on the progress made here...I dunno...seems like the little D16 VTEC heads flow a lot better up top...

*dodges rotten tomatoes*

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

none of have used cams yet man lol. Most of them use the zex cam in their setups. Gimme some time...i'll renew your faith in the stock f
          Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
            Dude...the numbers don't lie. Not to poop on the progress made here...I dunno...seems like the little D16 VTEC heads flow a lot better up top...

*dodges rotten tomatoes*
            im loving my d16, and with the upcoming mods and 5 speed swap its gonna rip.

Comment

*dodges rotten tomatoes*
              *sigh* Its designed to rev up. Ok fine. Why drop .6 liters? Also, you need to look up what turbo its doing it on. On a larger engne, thats more power. Ever heard the phrase "There is no replacement for displacement"? And don't get corny and say turbo, because you can turbo any larger engine too.

Edit: Fearit uses a 272 N/A cam.

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
                Edit: Fearit uses a 272 N/A cam.
                On a small turbo tho.

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

d-series in a cb7??!
                  My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Originally posted by Clueless
                    d-series in a cb7??!
                    yea i know it dont make sense stick with the F22 man

Comment

You guys thought I was serious about the swap? They do make a lot of power though. Doesn't the 272 have a lot of overlap though? That shit kills turbo performance...overlap+turbo=

A 262 might be a better bet. Are there any dedicated turbo cams for the F?

Comment

yeah i got one Delta 272/260 turbo grind
                        h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
                        New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                          On a small turbo tho.
                          I rocked Crowers till the intake cam snapped. Thats a F22b tho, not sure if I count.

Comment

Originally posted by prodigymb
                            yeah i got one Delta 272/260 turbo grind
                            Ahhh there's a 272 turbo grind...cool. You're making like 220ish whp too, right? You have the big 16G setup @ 10psi...I remember. Do you think you can get some more power or is it tuned and everything?

Comment

You guys thought I was serious about the swap? They do make a lot of power though. Doesn't the 272 have a lot of overlap though? That shit kills turbo performance...overlap+turbo=

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=overlap

Comment

Working...
                              X