Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Few more questions before I start turbo project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Few more questions before I start turbo project

Greetings all, I am almost ready to begin with my turbo project, but still have a few questions that need to be answered. I'm debating on either using my 2g manifold, or a pacesetter manifold for dsm's. I just don't know if the manifold would be too big and give me any fitment problems. For the moment I'm gonna run the t-25, but plan on upgrading to the evo 16g, so I want to make sure everything fits. Secondly, my car is an auto, and I believe that uberdata 1.66 is the only version that will work with my tranny correct? Does anyone know where I can download that version? I tried their website, but it will only let me download 1.7. Thanks.

Dude don't boost on auto tranny, you will beat the shit out of that thing within a week.

Comment

dont use a t25 it blows.
      h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
      New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

Uberdata's most stable system is ver. 1.7! If you look under the unstable list you can find other versions! Research in uberdatas forums to learn about the program, tis what I am doin!

WaC!

Comment

dont go with the t25 its too small and dont go with the 2g mani or the pacesetter your better off with the 1g dsm mani and 14b turbo if you run on auto tranny cause ti wont put as much pressure on the tranny but if you go larger like a 16g turbo then you have to go manual..juss my 0.02

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
          nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
          nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
          nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
          AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
          AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
          AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
          nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

Why am I better off with the 1g mannifold. They are more prone to cracking.

Comment

yes they are but a little jb weld and your good but then you can interchange the 14b and the 16 g with out really any modification i dunno im just saying

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
              nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
              nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
              nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
              AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
              AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
              AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
              nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

Originally posted by 1993sE
                yes they are but a little jb weld and your good but then you can interchange the 14b and the 16 g with out really any modification i dunno im just saying
                JB weld doesnt work all that well on a turbo manifold...trust me. it burns off, and it smells like complete crap when it does

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by westsideaccord
                  Uberdata's most stable system is ver. 1.7! If you look under the unstable list you can find other versions! Research in uberdatas forums to learn about the program, tis what I am doin!
                  he needs 1.66 IIRC. 1.7 doesnt support the automatic transmission.
                  -Mark-
                  CB7
                  CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                  Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

1.66 was still pretty stable. I think 1.7 switched to 16bit values, which was the big change. I also think datalogging was supported more

Comment

1.66 works fine. I'm still running it. 1.7 is a lot smoother though
                      Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

anyone know where I can download it? I can't seem to get it from uberdata.

Comment

your searching skills are terrible.

http://uberdata.pgmfi.org/downloads/...erdata1.66.zip

5 seconds flat

Comment

Working...
                          X