Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

f22a1 turbo manifold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22a1 turbo manifold

Where does everyone get there turbo manifolds? Are they custom built,or does someone make them. I want to put together my own kit for my Accord.

i believe i can help you with that how much you looking to spend?

Comment

is that lakeWood or lakeHood, CO?

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

Comment

Little searching would help.....Did you read any of the boost FAQ's
          Working N/A build up in progress

Comment

turbo manifolds f22a1

You can pick up a stock turbo exhaust manifold off the 1g eclipses, talons,and lasers and hog it out little bit and it will fit right up to your motor.

Comment

drag makes a turbo for the h23. its the same bolt pattern for the f-series. (f22ax)

Comment

just modify a dsm manifold to fit, all it takes is redrilling the mounting holes, pacesetter makes a really nice looking manifold I hav'nt run it but it looks nice, I just have a 1g dsm mani
                ricers make baby jesus cry

Comment

You can get one from F22parts.com, they have 2 but they are over priced. You can get on from DRAG but they are also overpriced. Then again you can get one for a H22 and modify it a little like I did. All you have to do is cut the flange off and get a F22A1 flange or make one your self and weld it to the piping. You will have to heat up the piping some to bend it into place for the new flange but it works great as you can see by my pic in my signature.
                  Isn't it just so sexy http://www.myspace.com/forced93lude

Comment

I call BS on the price somewhat you have to work with dave. I brought one form him and it requires a little work here and there no rewelding or anything like that. Just talk to him im sure hell lower the price donw a bit call him up and tell him sparkle sent you. On the other hand if you wanna mess around with all that redrilling and shit thats on you. It seriously depends on how much your budget is based on then we can go from there and what power goals you have in mind.

Comment

How difficult is it to fab the 1g manifold. My friend has his old one for his talon. I can do all the other plumbing and welding, etc. myself

Comment

this is how it needs to look so that you can slap it on there

Comment

Originally posted by gutted1
                          How difficult is it to fab the 1g manifold. My friend has his old one for his talon. I can do all the other plumbing and welding, etc. myself
                          Its annoying, your drill better be able to PWN man. Porting it will really whip some ass.

Comment

Working...
                          X