Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Wheres Accord R33??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheres Accord R33??

Anyone knows how to get in touch with him?? He barely on. . .

He has been on everyday for a while now.

Comment

what exactly do you need from him anyway?

Comment

Whats funny, he is on right now...

Comment

....?

everything you asked me in the 4 consecutive PMs you sent can be found by searching...
          Last edited by Accord R33; 11-03-2005, 11:15 PM.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

The block feature works well, doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

The block feature works well, doesn't it?
              there are a VERY limited number of people who have my screen name. i try to keep it that way

Comment

lol

Comment

I PM you about that chip i talked to you about but you never got back, due to the fact i cant get the wideband anytime soon. I also wanted to know if you still are selling those turbo kits. I'm intrested but i have some parts already so i dont need all of them i have the Ecu alread, the manifold, the charge pipes. Pm me a price if you sell it taking off all the things i have already. I might be able to get the injectors and the BOV

Comment

Originally posted by 92_ExaccorD
                    I PM you about that chip i talked to you about but you never got back, due to the fact i cant get the wideband anytime soon. I also wanted to know if you still are selling those turbo kits. I'm intrested but i have some parts already so i dont need all of them i have the Ecu alread, the manifold, the charge pipes. Pm me a price if you sell it taking off all the things i have already. I might be able to get the injectors and the BOV
                    Contact me.

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                      there are a VERY limited number of people who have my screen name. i try to keep it that way
                      i tried that.. but man. E-crimlins have a way of getting at u.. there are about 25-40 ppl on my AIM list that I personally didnt give my name out too.. lol..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

its the internet...if people wanna talk to you and youve got your details somewhere they are going to use it. Just like those phone companies use the phone book to bug you at home and try to sell you something.
                        my kitted cb7

Soarer Source | The Home Of The Toyota Soarer and Lexus Sc300 sc400

Comment

Why not there are more than just one person to contact about turbo kits ask acclipseh23

Comment

woah woah woah. here are the 4 consecutive PMs you sent..notice they say nothing about my turbo kits. im sorry but i cant just sit and answer every question everyone has anymore. the search function works.

Do you know if this kit would bolt up on the 4th gen accords (92 Ex)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ecli...010719269QQrdZ1

how do you control the boost of the turbo manually?? and how dou you guyz keep it @ only 8psi??
                            Do you think its possible to run 10psi daily?? also what kind of power will that produce??

I have some other questions if you dont mind. . .
                            Anoother thing im still not clear about is how to chip the ecu, is that the same thing as tuning??Is it true that you can use a gameboy sp to tune ur turbo or sump?? What would happen if you used a stock ecu?? Is the power ur puttin out with or w/out p/s a/c ?? Did you up grade any pumps like the water pump and the internal fuel pump??
                            I was just wondering if that was the same setup you have/had. And if yes what was the hp/tq it was pushing at what psi. I also wanted to know about how much it cost for all the things you needed. And who chipped you ecu?? Or did you do it yourself. Also would you know what is the max output you would get from this setup and how much psi you could take it to with a built bottom half??

there was only ONE PM about pricing on a chip..and i replied to it.

Comment

all those questions have definetly been covered pretty clearly especially chip/tuning and prospective power #s.
                              h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
                              New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

Working...
                              X