Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

KoNEY's OFFICIAL Boost Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g-wagon
    DOHC YO i'm not even joking
    DOHC if I were going n/a, but I'm just boosting...Car may be for sale, check the classifieds...the Teggy's giving me second thoughts...

Comment

ALIVE AGAIN!!!!!
      Got a new F22A4 (yes, actually new) and did a 4-hour swap (me and two friends). ECU ground gave me some trouble, but its fixed. Awaiting FMIC and purchase ECU to get it going on boost. Car sounds mean enough with the charge pipe off, spools uber fast....and gets crazy-ass looks.

Don't mind the looks now, I'm gonna redo one of my many valve covers with som BBQ Black paint, then some black wrinkle paint. Also gonna take my alternator off and maybe polish it, along with p/s pump. Runs good though...
      Last edited by KoNEY; 12-24-2005, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Good job Koney. Glad to see you got it back up. I read through it but I am confused, are you still using a FMU?

Comment

Nah, it's all OEM right now. I'm running it n/a with that open J-pipe until I get my ECU from Eric, FMIC, and some more 450cc's. I need to run it shallow for a bit anyway, to break in the new engine and clutch (it's all new), but I'm driving my CB again so I'm content with waiting. BTW CB's pwn DA's!!

Comment

Cpl more pics...

Comment

looks hot dude

Comment

Working...
              X