Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Is my current turbo ok?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is my current turbo ok?

all of you turbo guru's out there. my current turbo is a mitsubushi TE04H. Is it good for 10 psi? Not just psi, is it good for cfm's @ 10 psi.
    Turbo f22a/f22b vtec

Originally posted by kccb7
    all of you turbo guru's out there. my current turbo is a mitsubushi TE04H. Is it good for 10 psi? Not just psi, is it good for cfm's @ 10 psi.
    its a baby snail...you COULD use it but it''s not compatible with any tdo5h parts, which you'll eventually want.
    I hate thieves!

Comment

TD05H? is that a larger version of mine? i have that funky offset turbo flange too. that chrysler one. Will this turbo your talking about still fit?
      Turbo f22a/f22b vtec

Comment

Wow that thing is pretty small. It will probably choke that motor out. If they have the same flange (probably do), Step up to a 14b or T25 for now. You may quickly grow tired of that to so a 16 or a big 16 would be cool.

Comment

if i could do it all over again. i would certainly go with the biggest turbo i could afford (within reason of course).

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

well what other turbo's share that same flange pattern? again its the funky chrysler flange.
            Turbo f22a/f22b vtec

Comment

Due to its name I would think so. I would look into it if I were you.

Comment

what other turbo's have this flange? come on turbo guys
                Turbo f22a/f22b vtec

Comment

Originally posted by kccb7
                  what other turbo's have this flange? come on turbo guys
                  You are the one with the flange and the turbo!!!

Most of us (i can seriously vouch for that) never seen that up close so we would not be able to tell you. Compare your flange to the 14b and you would be able to tell from there.

Comment

| | | \
                    | | | \
                    | O |____________| O \
                    |__________________________\
                    Turbo f22a/f22b vtec

Comment

Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

tried to make a pic of the flange
                        here this is better
                        http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...2/f5c75d64.jpg
                        Turbo f22a/f22b vtec

Comment

No. It will not fit directly. However, you got some meat there. Drill it through for the 14b to fit.

Comment

i have another turbo that needs to be rebuilt. on the exhaust side it says garrett m3. what's that? the other side is polished and has a plate on the back that says "Cust p/n UPGRADE" and it has serial numbers
                            Turbo f22a/f22b vtec

Comment

any 1?
                              Turbo f22a/f22b vtec

Comment

Working...
                              X